joy

"When there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier."

Heyhoooo people (: Yesterday I could go home early cos I was willing to give up my free dinner coupon to my another colleague cos there was a short of coupons. In the end, she didn't use it so she gave it back to me. I had free dinner & I could go home early too, how great is that. Hahaha! Fifi & jasmin are the craziest colleagues I've met. So after dinner, I went to the lounge to rest. They suddenly came in to ask me for a lighter to smoke with a straw! Wtf? They're really mad. Then fifi got so crazy, she got on top of me, pretending to be a guy wanting sex & she kept pulling my pants. Omgosh.. I was so sleepy when I got home, washed up & went to bed.

After sis woke me up in the morning, I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Bathed & watched tv. National geographic, disney channel, mtv, nickelodeon. Whateverrr, I'm bored. I hate to have periods! #)^%$)#@_@%$.

Anyway, on the 16th november 2007 was my 2 years anniversary with baby. Well, I can say we met by chance cos of him. But I'm happy to have you. Yes, we have quarreled alot in the past 2 years but never have I thought we'll make it this far. Baby, I love you & I miss you more whenever I think about you. XOXO.

Click: Photo Album (Be patient & let it load)

Wouldn't wanna be swept away
Far away from the one that I love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...