joy

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

Yesterday my flu was killing me, I was feeling so terrible during work. My supervisor still ask me to take stocks, wtf la. Wolfgang & felicia came to see me. Bev & her boyf came too. I was so tired when I got home. Last night, some "wonderful" friend of mine called someone to prank call me at 2am, I swear he was fucking disgusting, like some horny bastard. I really wanna know who's that friend of mine, ugh. Then, baby & I was on the phone for awhile. Honey, please don't be sad anymore. I'll miss bibi too ):

I didn't open any sales today, couldn't be bothered anymore. So I was just basically talking to juliah. Margarete bought for us donuts [: I claimed hours so I went home early today. Before going home, I bought a shorts from Calvin Klein & another shorts from Impression. Yayeee.

Anyway jane, I wanna go out with you, aaron & jai again. The other day wasn't good, cos I was feeling tired & all. Heh. We'll meet soon yea, loveeeee!



& after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...