On saturday afternoon, class was canceled so I went all the way to church for nothing. Roar! So I just went into church to have some quiet time of my own. Dad came to pick me up in awhile. Headed to grammy's place but she wasn't at home. So we decided to go to bukit panjang, its been like 3 years since I've been there. The place really change so much, much better than last time of cos. Went to swensens to have ice cream (: Have I mentioned how great my dad is? Heee. Bought some clothes & we headed down to meet the others to have dinner. Went I got home, I was so tired but I was msging michelle. Later, me & tim had a tiff again. Fucking irritating. Baby didn't answer my calls the whole day, & yes I was pissed off. We were on the phone only after midnight. We talked, & yes we sort of had an argument. I slept at 2am+ my goodness.
In the morning on sunday, I didn't go to church cos I couldn't wake up. Oh gosh, you don't know how terrible it is. I so hate myself for not being able to attend church. Pfft. Work was so boring. After work, I headed to taka to meet sis, mom & brother for dinner at Coca.
Yesterday, I was just simply slacking at work. Just a few more days & I'm done with work. Thank God. I hang on for so long alr, but girlfriend just gave up. Anyway, I've been on diet recently. I've not been eating much, cos I think I'm fat ): Okay whatever. Tim borrowed another 30bucks from me again, I didn't know why I decided to lend him. After work, transferred the cash to him. Before sleeping, rang baby up. We had a tiff again. Its like we can no longer communicate properly anymore. Or maybe its just me & my fucked up mood la, damn it. If after these 2 years you haven't know how I'm like then darling, I got nothing to say. How can you say I don't care about you, thats something too hurtful.
This morning, I was sleeping so soundly. Girlfriend's call & the heavy rain woke me up. Ugh. I'm so bored now.
I love my daddy!


Grammy <3

Brother.


Too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun