joy

"You are my salvation to everything."

Hiieee~~
Yesterday, stayed home the whole day after attending Mass in the afternoon. Revised, slept, revised. Boy, I felt like the useless thing on earth. I have no freaking idea how nerds & all those smart people get such good grades? By mugging like a dog? Gosh..

I'm back home from church. The weather is killing me. Brother borrowed some horror DVD & I have to watch it with him. So I'll probably watch & study.. Blogger is being a bitch as I cannot upload any pictures and the format & all seemed so wrong. Why why why.. Anyhoo, I'm eating some wheatgrass pearl herbal jelly my mom insist I eat, its so so bitter! Okay this is random. I miss my boyfriend. I wish I could see him right now. Urgh. Nevermind, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I love you tofu (: Hahaha!

.
.
.

I believe in you, believe in me, I believe in all the things that you've said to be. I believe in us, I believe in trust. I believe in everything, that you said would last.

Today is a very special day for me. It has been half a year I've spent with that special man, & I’ve not regret any bit of it. The one who have never fail to color my days with his love. The man who brought me out of misery & brought me to brighter days when I’m down. The one I shared my moments with. & that man is my one and only Gerald Lee..

HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART.
I've got the best thing in the world. Cause I got you in my heart in this screwed little world. Let's hold hands together because we can share forever. I never thought I'd use the word 'Forever' on someone else again, but I did it anyway. Maybe someday the sky will be coloured with our love...

Before I met you, I spent a lot of time meeting all kinds of people. I had a lot of fun, tears & learned a lot. Though each person I met had great characteristics. Something was missing.. No one person had all the qualities that I had hoped a person could have. Someone whose every action & thought I could respect. Someone who was very intelligent yet could also be fun-loving. Someone who was sensitive, yet virile. Exciting & sensuous. Someone who knew what they wanted out of life. A beautiful person inside & out. I could not find a person like this until I met you..

When I met you. I wasn't planning on falling in love. I wasn't planning on feeling so attracted to someone. But you awakened feelings inside of me that I'd forgotten existed. I fell in love with you at first sight anyway, when we met just at the fitness corner. When I met you, I didn't realize how much our love would grow. That the attraction that first brought us together would reach beyond passion, to the comfort of knowing I have a very special someone. I had no idea where our relationship would lead us & how beautiful you would make my world. But now I know without a doubt. The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you sweetheart. & every day I still want us to be together. Everyday I pray for the best of us... I love you darling, my one & only you, xoxo.



It's never enough to say, I love you.

Is love a game?
A win or a lose?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...