Tuesday, finally went home after crashing over at Gerald's place. Skipped school too. I was sad I had to part with him, I hate that feeling, always. But on a lighter note, I've got some clothes & underwears from Topshop (:
Wednesday, I decided to go to school cos it's my favourite day. Besides, Nelson brought his DSLR to school. It was awesome, camwhored a little! Snapping photos with it just gives a good satisfaction, haha! After class ended, faci gave us some tibits. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her because she's one of the best & lenient faci I've come across. With only As & Bs for the whole of 15 weeks!! After school, went up to the lawn to take a few more photos then back home.. Was supposed to revise abit but ended up not doing a single work at all. Tsk tsk..
Thursday, didn't attend class but went to meet Danial in school to study. Coincidentally, I saw Justin there, he skipped class too. Studied quite abit I'll say.. Nelson came to join us after awhile. Left school & headed back home at 4pm. Initially wanted to meet Gerald but we didn't meet in the end, I was kinda sad. Went over to Grammy's place & stayed over. Sadly, Grandma was in Penang if not I could have seen her.
Yesterday, last Science module & I'm never gonna touch Science again. Thank God.. I really dislike Science. Hahaha! So oh well, everything went good. After school, my friends & I went to visit Su as she isn't feeling that good recently. I hope she'll be alright in time to come! After that, I went back home. Studied a bit & went to bed.. Had a short talk with Gerald on the phone, it was so hilarious. I wish I could take Stefen's place instead so I'll be able to meet him every day. But I guess that's just impossible :\ Reality Joy, reality..
"Men always want to be a woman’s first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance."
-Oscar Wilde
Gerald's impromptu sweetness:-
Things I love about Joy:
1) Cute
2) Sexy
3) Awesome character
4) Interesting
5) Funny
6) The X-factor that attracts me every single time I see her
Hahahahahaha. Tell me my Baby's so adorable & sweet. He's indeed one sweet talker but he amuses me and I'm very certain of his feelings for me. I love you baby!
I am up! But not yet rising. I can't sleep anymore, kept tossing & turning in bed.. I woke up seeing one message from Gerald, it was so funny, it says: "Omg baby, I got a knot in my hair." I immediately burst out laughing. How cuteee.. That wavy hair boy, time for a hair cut! But but.. You look cute with long hair instead ): So anyway, played some instrumentals as I pull back the curtains & tried to breathe in some fresh air. My all time favorite instrumental - Kiss the rain. Yeah, it holds so much meaning just hearing these symphonies. Then I thought, I had only this in mind... They say true love will last till the end of time. But then even the most boundless love can end. So then again, tell me what's real?
This weekend would soon be long gone, appreciate the goner, embrace the new week silly Joyyiee.. This weekend would probably be spent without Gerald, instead my revision will take over him. How great, uh. Nevermind, just a few more weeks to be able to see you! & tmrw's our 6th month, half a year babehh! Lurrvee youuu.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



Please stay, forever..
Why does this love
Always has to feel like a battlefield?