Thursday night, was supposed to turn in early, but ended up webcamming with my boy (: I love him to bits, always so blur & adorable. Hahaha!
Woke up at 4am+, cos Brother said he could fetch me to Grammy's hse, so I took up that offer. Apparently, baby was still awake, always stay up so late don't know for what. Tell me what do boys actually do at this time? Haha. Webcam with him for abit then left hse. Went to the carpark, & I saw a black cat. What came to my mind was, "Isn't today Friday the 13th?" It indeed was. I told myself it was a blessing instead :D The superstition of Friday the 13th holds to be a day of good or bad luck; & beware of black cats, walking under ladders & stepping on cracks in footpaths. Oh oh, I learn a new word- Paraskevidekatriaphobics, which means, people afflicted with a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th.
Went back to sleep when I reached Grammy's place. Got ready for work at 11am, was super sleepy man. Headed down to SIM. Took a bus, dropped at Sixth Avenue, & we cabbed to SIM. Sister & I are lazy pple, hahaha! So I was out at SIM doing the SportsOn roadshow with the rest of my friends. It wasn't much but I had good time. Time passed by real quick & instead of taking pictures of those who signed up, we kept snapping ourselves much more instead [: After everything ended, went over to Gerald's place. Rested there for awhile & Zhen just had to call saying she was at Holland V alrdy. Got out of bed, & we went to meet her there. Had Sushi Tei for dinner, then came along Russell, Aloysious & Eudora. Went back to his place, slacked for a bit then cabbed home..
Was thinking so much in the cab. I wish I didn't got to know what I stumbled across. I really wish ignorance is bliss, but I doubt so. Sometimes things are alrdy perfect & sweet, but just a little leak will make everything change. I cursed, I sweared, I cried, I whined, I just wish I didn't know anything. But matter of fact, truth always surfaces. Well, your past might be your past, what you adore & do is uncontrollable, but if you let those enter someone's(dearly loved ones) present, which you know will totally disturbed her/him, you're being so selfish & ignorant.. Enough said, bottling things up was always my thing. Thanks Michelle darling for being an listening ear, I love you. We'll do everything that makes us happy when you're back!
I was at Grammy's place just now. She & Aunt Eve plus family went for holiday in Macau. Sometimes I really do admire my Grandmother, though age is catching up with her, she's still as vibrant, strong & lastly, happy. She loves traveling arnd the world, I so love that. Roarrrr!! Then Sister came back with her boyf, so I went off. All the way down to Kembangan, then Brother fetch me to another Grandmother's hse. Celebrated Ruth's farewell, as she's going to Orlando for 4 months & also her advance birthday party!
Okiedoks, am really sleepy. Liverpool - Man U, 4-1 ): I've not taken my shower yet, Gerald says I'm dirty ): Okay bye, goodnight.
















Seeeeee where he's looking! His PS3 more impt than me :\




All I ever needed was what I got from you. He's no you..
& not seeing that loving you
Was all I was trying to do