joy

"Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship."

Thursday, headed down to Wisma to meet Zhen. Tried to resist not buying alot of things, kinda succeeded. Spent moolahs, but not on me, on Gerald instead. Gaahh.. Wolfgang & Vic came to meet us for awhile but soon after we parted. Spent time with Zhen, dinner at Mad Jack then back home.

Yesterday, home all day. In the evening, headed down to St Joseph's Church with Jane for mass then went down to Holland. Zhe Qiang & Zhen came to meet us. So we bought drinks & went to slack. It was quite funny how all of them reacted. I didn't get drunk, so yay me. Improving.... :D Went to meet Gerald at some condo, bumped into Junyi there. I was kinda shocked, haha. Jane went off & headed back to Gerald's place. His friends came over, watched some movie. Supposed to sleep but we couldn't. So instead, we were talking and all. Slept at 6am+ in the morning, it was madness. Great night after all with him. I love you (: I hope you like the rubbish stuff I got for you. Haha.

Ash is super adorable, I love him. So white & fluffy, like a big furball. Heehee. Woke up in the afternoon, went down with Gerald then back home. I miss you alrdy.. Damn, I wish Mommy didn't shift hse then I wouldn't be paying 20bucks for cab. Gosh..

Reached home in the afternoon. Slept for awhile then washed up & head down to Thomas' birthday. Boy I finally saw him. Same location, exact spot, past memories all flash back when I was there. Oh well, still I wish all the best in his life. Hahaha! Didn't want to stay for long so went home before midnight. Stopped at a different bus stop & walked home, it was pretty far. I'm super tired now, I need to have my sleeeeeeep! Thanks Gerald darling, for being such a sweetheart to talk to me on the phone the whole journey (:

Ps. Sorry to all those I couldn't meet up with you all on Valentine's day.

Yesterday was an endless void. Today is an awakening. Tomorrow is anticipated. All that's left for me to do is to feel you on my fingertips... Goodnight. May they stars burst & angels watch over you as you sleep tonight my love. Every night I fall asleep, you are all I ever dream of.

To everyone out there!


























This is Ash, he's damn adorable [:


Then you smiled & I reached out to you, I could tell you were lonely too..

Two less lonely people in the world
And it's gonna be fine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...