So everyone has been asking me about Gerald & I lately. Well, we're pretty much fine. Talked to Esther these few days too, I miss her alot. I rmb our tuition days, where instead of her teaching us, we end up eating, cooking even. Surprisingly, she stays like a few blocks away from me too! This is such a coincidence :D Though I don't rly like the fact I'm staying in PR now, I realised I know more pple staying arnd me. So its such a bonus!
So anyway, I'm still in my nightie, I've yet to washed up. It's raining now & I'm all alone at home right now. Where's everyone? Gosh.. I'm feeling so bored. How to kill time? Watch Avatar. I feel like I'm talking to myself. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz... & so, it's already Monday, a start of a brand new week! I'm always saying how fast time flies. But yes it really is! I don't want it that way! But it's inevitable huh. Can you imagine, everything's constantly moving? Nothing ever stops. We never stop breathing. The clock continues ticking, we age with time, & the list goes on... Oh well, I'd just cherish all the moments I have now..
Have you no idea you cast a spell on me?
When I spoke to you, my world turned topsy-turvy.
Okiedoks, on a much lighter note, I love Gerald, hahaha! That boy keeps me happy, so fuck everything, & yay. 16 February 2009 <3
Don't scold me for uploading your photo, hehehe!

Out of all the people in the world, I just can't believe you're mine.
Tonight I fell in love with you
And all the things I never knew