joy

"Things will be for the better."

Friday, last day at work. Everything was alright, of all the days I worked, I make the most sales today. Yipppeee me! :D So as usual, I went down to talk to my colleagues, gonna miss them! Tina was very funny, I always laugh when I see her. She gave me sweets & macadamia nuts. After work, rushed home to get changed & all then Brother fetched me to East Coast Park. Prayed the rosary in the car with him. Vic's 18th birthday was madness, it was indeed fun! Thank you for always being there for me! I love you to the maxxxxx. Drank again, but this time wasn't that much. Girlfriend called Gerald, & blah blah blah (omgoshxzxz). I guess she told him things that were meant to be kept as a secret! Gaaahh... At 6am, Girlfriend & I left the place, cabbed back to my place.

Yesterday, only slept for like 6hours.. Though I'm very sleepy, I just can't go back to sleep that's why. Went down to eat with Girlfriend & sent her off. Am very very happy we managed to spend quality time tgther! But damn it, just when I quit my job, she started to work. Urgh! Anyhooo, I love you Girlfriend, forever you'll be my BFF. Hahaha! (: In the evening, went over to Grandmother's place to celebrate Benjamin's birthday. It was kinda good catching up with my cousins too!

Church this morning, was damn damn tired! Kept dozing off. Went for lunch with Brother then back home. Basically nothing much happened today. Deleted alot of old photos in my Friendster. So was talking to Jason & I told him I was posted to RP, no choice just gotta live with it & he was like "oh ya, you also gonna marry rich husband next time". I was like what the hell.. Hahaha! Okay, I'm seriously bored to the maxxxx. Bye bye bye bye bye!

.
.
.

So currently, Eric's been pissing me off really bad. & Tim Puah started talking to me, which I felt really really weird. I'm still very worried for you Michelle, please get over it soon. My words to you are always for you to learn something out of it, if you choose to ignore like you always do, things will forever be like that, right now it has alrdy been isn't it? & thank you Gerald, for being there for me.

V day is like less than a week away. I don't feel any excitement. Guys have been asking me out, rejected one, the rest I didn't even give them an answer. I don't know, so confused. I just feel like spending that day with my girlfriend (that's if she chooses not to go out!) But really, to me, v day is just like any ordinary day.





















































I don't even know what we were doing! -.-








Love you forever girl.




I can't get your smile out of my mind, I think about your eyes all the time.

Called you for the first time yesterday
I finally found the missing part of me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...