It just feels so awkward.
Everything's not right.
You meant something.
FUCK, GOODBYE.
edited/ 2.15pm
So last night slept at 3am+, was talking to Eric, its so hard talking sense into him. Michelle, if you see this, get online soon, wanna show you some stuff. Love you babygirlll.. Also, talk to Gerald for hours. Mommy cooked dinner after so long, loveeeee it :D Gerald webcammed & his dog, Ash, was there too. Both of them were so adorable. Hahah! Apart from that, some stuff got me feeling upset & all. I think its partly cos I was too sensitive, but oh well... I guess we're pretty much alright alrdy, right? [: Anyhoooo, I woke up early today, can't go back to sleep. I'm still in my nightie, I think I shld just catch some more rest now!
I don't like it when pple I don't even know start adding me online. So I got curious asking them how they got my email, & they'll say, "from a friend". I mean like, you don't go arnd passing other pple's msn add till they allowe you to. Grrrr...



Someone tried to google my name & spelled my name like this -.-

I have all this longing in my heart, I knew it right from the start.
I lie awake at night
See things in black and white