Yesterday, headed down to Girlfriend's hse, more than a hour ride journey there! Oh well, I'm used to it. Damn it, I want to hurry up turn 18, then have my driving license baby! :D Hahhaa. Catch up time with my girlfriends, Glenys & Viccintta, my favorites. I miss the both of them so much. Time was well spent with them. Suana, jacuzzi, swim. Supposed to sun tan, but the sun wasn't on our side that day. Roar! Ordered pizza after that. Vic & I left arnd 11pm+, she went home while I went to meet baby. Slept pretty late cos as usual that boy was so distracting. Haha!
Woke up in the afternoon, went to have lunch with baby & his friends. I had to go as I had to meet Vic for some interview thing. Headed down to Bugis then after I filled up the form & stuff, the person was saying all my past jobs so high class, don't know if I can handle the one I'm applying for. Haha, its damn retarded. Vic still can agree with him, roar! Spent less than a hour there, yet I spent money on impulse again... Humph.
Okiedoks, I'm gonna go rest now. I miss you love.
Sunny: I found out Molina's are hawt. I wanna be a Molina.
Joy: Haha, mad la you!
Sunny: Serious, its suites me. Sunny Molina. So nice..
Joy: Go change uh!
Sunny: Lol, I need your approval.
Joy: Why?
Sunny: I don't know. The department said, "Why you wanna change?" I was like, "Duh, it's Molina, who don't wanna be a Molina? They are like gorgeous." He was like, "No, you call a Molina & come back later. I asked why. He said he wanna be a Molina too. I was like wtf, omg.
Joy: WTF, LAME SIAL.




I need to lose weight damn badly.










I dreamed, still I never thought I'd come this far.
But miracles come true
I know cause here we are