joy

"It's been ages since I've seen that pretty smile of yours."

Monday, went to work despite feeling so sleepy. There were VIPs, some minister & other impt pple. Time passed really fast though (: Wore this traditional top to work as they stated it. Came home, & rested. Gosh, now that its February, I had to pay 90cents for bus fare, so not use to it. Arnd 3pm+, Daddy came to fetch me, headed down to Boston's Business School Management's head office to enquire about the courses & all. After much thinking, I think I just stick to entering RP. So troublesome to go to a private school & sometimes as you know you don't even know if their cert is recognised. Whatever it is, I guess I'm heading to RP. After everything, went to KFC for lunch. Daddy was so cute. As he had arnd 20plus cash with him only, then Sister & I was like, "enough la Daddy". He scared it wasn't enough, so Sister was like, "Daddy, this is not a restaurant". Hahaha! :D Stayed there, talked about alot of stuff & all. Daddy sent me home in the evening. Was about to sleep but got so carried away by Gerald. He webcammed for awhile with his dog, a maltese, & he look damn cute in glasses! Haha! As usual, Brother loves to comment on the guys I meet & all. Seems like he has a very good impression on you Gerald! [:

Tuesday, sales wasn't that good. Was damn boring. Thank God Gerald kept me company the whole day. So this Indian man from God knows where kept calling me like 3 times, very irritating. Don't know what he wants.. Before knocking off, went downstairs to talk to my colleagues. Funny bunch of pple, totally opposite from the pple I work arnd upstairs ): Came home, was so surprised to see this huge colorful lollipop on my bed. Sister told me it was from Daniel! Hahaha, he's so nice, thank you yea! You always find ways to make me happy, I'm touched. So got online, talked & talked for hours. Was talking to Mich, I miss her so much. I'll go download Oovoo soon okay, then I can see you! & our new nickname for girls who are like sluts or whatever is, fuck girl! Haha. Please girl, don't smoke so much yea!

Yesterday, before going to work, cooked noodles for Brother & Petrina. He's damn lazy, but bcos I'm a nice Sister, I cooked for him but I didn't eat myself. Roar! Aaron King just had his tattoo done, he doesn't want to tell me what he tattooed. I know you're reading this boy, damn you! Hahaha. When I see you, you diexzxzx :D While working today, Zhen told me she pierced her tongue, was totally shocked. Daddy wanted to have dinner with me after work but it would be very inconvenient so didn't. After work, went to check out the pricing of the Smirnoff vodka bottle. Was msging Gerald practically the whole day! Thank you for making time pass so fast! Hahaha (: At night, Lincoln called asking me to continue with work, & not be so pampered. Roarrrr!

Last night, there was this super huge moth on my room floor, I was screaming like a little girl. I went insane, & starting shouting for help from my Brother & Gerard. They both went to take the moth outside the hse, hahaha!

Thursday, before leaving the hse was staring at my watches, not knowing which one to wear. Felt really pissed so I was like fuck it, since I like red, I shld wear the red one. Haha! So work today was damn boring. After my break, went down to talk to my colleagues, got to know this girl who's going to RP & she stays like a few blocks away from me too! I'm all alone at home now, I feel so alone.

On a lighter note, some recent stuff have brighten up my life :D I'm happy, for now.. I hope it always stay this way. I hope to forget every unhappy incidents of the past. Live up to my name, ciaos!

2008's transaction receipts.


My cutest Daddy, haha!






Thanks Daniel.






Hopeless, head over heels in the moment. I never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again.

Left me standing here
Singing all these blues

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...