What will you do to find out if your crush is into you?

First and foremost, I will notice his eye contacts with me. If I feel like I've held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than I would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there.
Secondly, I will examine his body language. If he likes me, he might lean towards me or might show off in my presence. When I talk to him, & if he likes me, he might tend to sweet talk a little.
Thirdly, I will pay attention to his friends because if they know he's interested in me, they might tease him subtly when I'm around, or even try to find out if I like him. If they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that I don't, then there's a good chance that they know that he really does like you.
Next, I will watch for him showing interest in things I like and do. I'll notice the way he treats me - does he playfully tease me, or call me names, just to try and get my attention?
After which, I will check for signs of nervousness. Nervous laughter, sweaty palms, fidgeting, looking away quickly when I notice if he is watching me are all good signs of an attraction towards you & that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies.
Lastly, I would ask my friend who doesn't know him at all to ask him what he thinks about other girls. & at the same time, drop subtle hints, or try in any way possible to find about anything they can about his feelings towards you.
Catch He's Just Not That Into You in cinemas from February 19!