Rick Perry, sex with demons, and other Monday midday news briefs

Opponents Of CA LGBT History Bill: Learning About Gay People Will Turn Kindergarteners Gay - That did it for me. When I learned that Alexander the Great was gay, I began doing my Diana Ross impersonations.

The Company That Rick Perry Keeps: Peter Wagner On Sex With Demons - I'm speechless. Really I am.

Focus staffer tweets about 'noise and nonsense; so here, have some calm clarity - Focus on the Family staffer defends her organization. Good luck on that.

Nobody Pays Attention To Preambles Anyway - About that thing about slavery, Michele Bachmann . . .

New York DA: Clerks Who Refuse To Issue Marriage Licenses To Gay Couples Will Be ‘Subject To Criminal Prosecution’ - I'm all for it. Either do your job or quit. You are representing the state, not yourself. And the state says yea marriage equality.



Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...