joy

"You are just simply amazing."

Yesterday, headed down to school to mug with Danial & Gayathri. Well, it was good, everything went well. Both of them left & I was alone after 6pm+. Decided to head back home & the bus took forever to come, so I tried waiting for a cab, but there was none in sight. Took the bus when it finally came but alighted & took the cab after. Gerald was waiting for me at my place, finally got to see him after 2 weeks. It's worth the wait, right hon? (: I was so excited to see him. You give me butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you still, you make me one happy girl, I swear no guy have ever done this much for me. My past relationship boys were just useless shitbags. I think whoever they are dating now, are "mhmmm, you can feel in this space (haha!)" & they took my leftovers which I think I don't need anymore. Hahaha! Have fun with it manxz. So back to my boy, he stayed over, his company was simply priceless.

As usual, I ended up going to bed earlier than him. He slept in while I headed to church this morning with Daddy & Brother. Went for lunch then back home. Studied till evening & went for dinner at the usual place- Red House at East Coast Park. Awesome food = Fatty bombom Joy. Who to blame? Gerald Lee Wei-en? Yes, of course him. If not who? Hahaha! :D Anyway, it's past 11pm, I'm tired from revising. I miss my baby.. 2 more UTs to go, goodluck to me!

.
.
.

How far would you go for the one you love?

It takes a hell lot to even die for someone, but someone you truly love, it's without a doubt.. Also, about Greed. Okie, I can go on & on about this topic. I guess it's better to do some own reflections. So as to see, Sunday come & go that fast. It's already night. & it's not about chasing & keeping yourself on track to catch up with everyone every day. Trying to stay online, keeping in contact with the rest of the world, checking up on their status, wondering what they are doing, then your cell rings & the list goes on.. Tsk.. Don't you find yourself trying to or doing that every day. Cause I do sometimes. That sometimes, I find I'm losing who I am.. One minute you're alive, the other you'd dead. Just looking at the recent news. It's kinda sad. Just because we're trying to pace ourselves with not only the world but cyber world. & anticipating is not something most of us would not do nowadays. We simply rush through our lives..

Sometimes it's just good to disconnect yourself from the world whenever you can. To stop & smell the roses, to be grateful for all you have - your career, an education, a shelter, a family, a lover, food on the table, a healthy body etc... & appreciate whatever comes your way tmrw. People should really learnt that. Life is a blessing, it is a journey, not a destination.

Having you in my arms, Gerald, is a blessing. I love you, thanks for everything from the beginning up till now. Xoxo, goodnight! (:













Pull myself together, it'll be alright.

I don't mind living in a man's world
As long as I can be a woman in it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...