Monday, class was alright. Math was kinda nerve-wrecking at the end, that my team mates got me so pissed off I flared up at them, felt bad in the end :\ So anyway, after school stayed back with a few of them to study. Studied till 7pm plus and I couldn't take it anymore. Bused home with Danial and it was the most hilarious ride ever. There was this Indian guy sitting in front of us in the bus, then we spotted an insect on his hair so we presumed the insect landed there. Suddenly, we saw another one, & both of us got damn hyped up. Haha! We were laughing our asses off and talking rubbish. In the end, we moved to the back seats :D Danial, you are so mean! You videod me one time when I dozed off in the bus, you're a meanie beanie! Humphhh..
Tuesday, very little pple came to class. During the day, many left too which resulted to less than 20 of us left in the class. But everything still went alright. Thomas gave me a Subway cookie, it isn't that bad to be class reps after all. Haha! Ended pretty early so headed to the library with Danial. Studied & studied till 7pm+ till Brother came to pick me up & back home!
Wednesday, was kinda shocked to see my classmates alrdy in class when I came cos usually I'm the first few earliest. So anyway, I woke up at 6am+ just to revise & Enterprise Skills UT3 went alright, just that I made alot of careless mistakes as usual. I need to correct my habits like reading the question thoroughly & all, I also have a habit of seeing something as another. Gaah :\ After school, stayed back in school to revise for Science. It was a major killer, it was killing my brain cells, was really really sleepy, thanks to my period for coming at the right time -.- Urgh. Brother came to fetch me home arnd 7pm+, then home sweet home. Tried to revise but I had an emotional breakdown. Sigh..
Yesterday, Science went alright, although it was quite tough. Some unexpected stuff happened, like Antron not turning up for his UT3, because apparently someone jumped off the tracks at AMK station, it was quite freaky knowing it was the first day of 7th month. & Cheryl accidentally hit her laptop during UT and the comp restarted, thank God she could retrieve it and continue doing it. So after UT, went for lunch with Danial & Zackir and went to study. Well, I couldn't concentrate much due to the sleepiness and all, but I still managed to pull through. Met up with Sister for awhile too. Sometimes it feel as though we're drifting apart, we don't meet everyday, as always, I've missed you Sis ):
3 UTs down so far. Cognitive UT had to write alot today & I didn't have much time to check. Roarrr! Anyhoo, I'm in the library since 2pm+, revising for Math. Danial is here with me but he's watching youtube -.- I feel so bad for making him stay with me now. He doesn't study! Grrr.. Anyway, was supposed to meet Gerald today, in the end, we aren't meeting. Sorry darling. Well, sometimes you could only make one choice, you gotta sacrifice the other, so I guess tests comes first for now. I hope you understand. After that, you're back to my first priority when it's over, okay baby? I love you! Okay, I can't take it anymore.. I need some pampering! Shopping, massage, facial, spa pleaseeee? Purrr. Home sweet home for now. (Only if I have my driving license now) Toodles~





When lips are waiting to be kissed, longing to be kissed..
Yesterday still surrounds you
With a warm and precious memory