joy

"Without you, I'll crumble."

Friday, went to school again to get my lappy fixed. Some unknown person I didn't know helped me then Patrick, insist on helping me with my lappy, he's really nice. Thumbs up to him! (: Spent a few hours there I think, then cabbed down to Gerald's place. We had dinner at Thomson area, & I stayed over.

Friday night which is Saturday early morning, I dreamt about death & everything felt so real, I woke up, the first thing I remembered was turning left & right, finding you. You were not there. This sparked the emotions in me. I called you, you were out of hse. I needed you. I wanted to hug you. You came home, & crashed to bed immediately. My heart ached, I held back my tears. I wished you knew how I felt..

Most of the time when I turn in, you would always leave my side after a few minutes, just why can't you stay? It makes me feel as though a poker chip. I stay over just to feel your arms around me everytime I fall asleep but every night I'm over at your place, I fall asleep all by myself. I shouldn't have come huh, I should have just stayed home & sleep on my own comfy bed. Perhaps I complain too much. Perhaps I desire too much. I should just live with it.

Anyway, he woke up late, our initially plans were all canceled. Is it upsetting? Yes. Why? Because you & I totally have different sleeping timings. *Am not gonna carry on complaining. Must stop must stop ): Moving on... We went to town to get his hair cut as his attachment is starting tmrw! Byebye curly wurly hair of yours. So less time spent with boyfriend I guess. Dinner at TCC plus my favourite Java Chip from Starbucks. At midnight, tried staying awake to watch the Man U versus Arsenal's match. I managed to only watch up to Arsenal scoring 1 goal, then I had to crash to bed. Again, the bed had so much space as usual. Sigh.. Okay, I won't carry on whining like a bitch.

It's currently raining.. I'm waiting for Dad to come pick me up. I'm gonna leave Gerald's side with a sad side of me ): I'm so gonna miss my boy. I'm still contemplating if I should work, all my friends have started & quit their first day of work, will I be like them too? I'm not sure. Gaahh.. I'm supposed to be one of the ambassador for the F1 Photo Exhibition today, but I told them I couldn't make it, felt so bad if they I short of one person. Anyway, the week has pass by so fast in the blink of an eye. I heard the iphone has arrived, I'm gonna drag my Mommy out of the house to get it and along with other stuff I wanna buy. I hope she's free.. :D

On a side note, I talked to yw not long ago. We managed to actually just say whatever we want, which was pretty good. It's so funny how we could actually be on good terms now. But I guess you know sometimes your friends rather choose a guy over you, what to do. Tsk tsk.. One day, we will just laugh at the outcome & consequences of your relationship. Hahaha! Am I right yw? Well, you think you have been through much with him, I tell you one day you'll know, one day you'll see, one day you'll find out with your own self realisation. Even so, regret. Who knows? I don't know. I'm just waiting to see. Goodluck since you think he's so worth it in your eyes (: Word of advice: A leopard will never ever change its spots.









If you're the bird that flies away from me, I'd be the tree you can come home to. Anytime.

Do you have a plaster?
Because I scraped my knee falling for you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...