joy

"You have kept me mesmerized."

Yesterday, headed down to the National Library at Bugis to do Comms project with my team mates. Glad we managed to complete quite alot. Went back home after everything. Dinner with Mommy & Sister, the feeling was good (: Headed down to Town to meet Michelle & Zhe Qiang. Missed those 2 alot. Hahaha. Anyway, when I was in the train, I felt really sad as this old lady on the wheelchair, she kept looking at my direction and pointed at my legs/shoes. I have no idea why. I looked at her & I felt really sad. Got approached by some advertisement agency too. Also, I was a kind soul today, I paid for some guy whom wanted to go to the toilet. Heh!

Cabbed down to Clarke Quay, went for some drinks then headed down to Liang Court, Social House. Madhu and Kaixin came down, and saw lots of friends there too [: Partied till 4am, then I headed down to Gerald's hse with Michelle.

Well, I just realised alot of things that happened so far to me in my life. Friends can just backstab you right in your face. If you know the principles of a relationship, you wouldn't have done that. If you regarded me as your friend, you know your limits, I'm so disappointed in you, I really am. My impression of you have just change 36odegrees. Also, you feel the most terrible when your true friends suddenly feel that your existence don't really matter and when there's any gatherings, you weren't being called. Are they even called true friends? If there are any misunderstanding, we shld solve it, but in the end, its like I'm the cause of everything. What the fuck. Wow, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. How great. Lastly, after Gerald talked some sense into me, I realised that real friends don't go all touchy over you. They wouldn't have done that to you, they would instead respect you. Gosh, I'm so disappointed in myself & I don't want to say that I regretted having my bunch of friends. Please tell me all our friendship is worth going through for >:( I'm hurt.

To keep my spirit high a little to prevent me from emo-ing, I think yesterday's party was alright. We managed to talk to the owner of Social House, he's a funny guy. However, I would say that Powerhouse still wins in terms are music, atmosphere and space. I also managed to catch a glimpse of Gerald, we spend even the tiny weeny bit of time tgther, I glad we did baby. Ended up sleeping at 7am I think, & woke up 1 hour+ later to cabbed home. Headed down to church then went for Daddy's birthday lunch at ThaiPan, love the food there! I'm feeling so so sleepy right now, I need to catch up on my sleep before the school week starts tmrw, damn. Okiedoks, toodles~















































Cause my boyfriend's everything you're not.

I wish that I could give you something more
That I could be yours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...