joy

"You are such an important piece of my life's jigsaw puzzle."

Helloooo earthlings!

I need you to be with me,
Dreams can only hold me for so long.
& I will wait my life, I promise to do to right,
For just one moment to be alone with you...
It's just enough for me to fall in love with you.

I'll start of by declaring-
HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART. on 16/07/09 (:
I know there are much more awesome times unfolding for us. I'm happy, very happy to have you in my life. When I was at the lowest point in my life, you came & changed things arnd. You made the dark clouds disappear and made a rainbow in my life. You got me tangled with our hearts intertwined baby, & I want to see myself growing older with you each passing day. Cos hon, you hold a special place in my heart. I really marvel at the very fact that each quarrel we go through, brings us up to another level of treasuring each other. I love you sweetheart, I don't want to let you slip through my fingers. I want you & I need you. Thank you for everything up till now. My baby, my sweetheart, my darling, my favorite boy, always!

So yesterday, had Science. Learned about cells again, it was a killer. After school, had Comms UT, was damn happy it was the last UT. Time really flies, UT1 & UT2 has just gone by like that. The major UT3 is gonna come up before you even realise it. Walked to the mrt with my friends as they didn't want to take the bus, I tell you I was really melting in the sun. It was so damn bloody hot, gaaahhh.. Went to Fushionopolis for lunch at The Soup Kitchen with Gerald & Russell. I really love that place (: Then, headed back to Gerald's place. Mich & Marc came by.. Finally get to see that bitch, hahaha, really miss her!! That crazy nonsensical girl. Hee.. Arnd 9pm+, cabbed down to Shaw for Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince with my classmates. I would say it wasn't that good. I finally ate my bandito pockett! I was also falling asleep during the movie, gosh.. Everything ended arnd midnight and I went to crash over at Gerald's place.

I was so sleepy last night, all I could rmb was, Gerald being so noisy saying he can't sleep. I knew I was asking him to just close his eyes and sleep, then I think I fell back to sleep. I felt damn bad :\ Sorry I couldn't stay awake to company you baby.

Cabbed to school this morning. 2 times in a row, taxi drivers just love asking me if I'm Singaporean -.- Yes yes, I am. Anyway, I'm glad I managed to survive in school today. Having less than 5 hours of sleep really kills you. Had a change of faci today, I hope he's nice enough to give me an A or B grade [: Okay, I shall share some of my pleasures, I had Subway for lunch! It was scrumptious, totally love it!

Hmmm... There are just some frustrations on my mind now & I'll gladly speak my mind-
1. Hate copycats
2. Dislike the very fact my ex boyfriend is 'flirting' with my good friend
3. Staying so far away from boyfiee
4. Guess I'm only able to see him the week after
5. Need more moolahs to fund my shopping

On a brighter note, guess what? Hahahahehehehohoho!! Daddy's booking a flight to Bangkok. I can' wait! Shopping shopping, wheee ^^v Oh well, waiting for this semester to end can't come any faster. Okiedoks, I need more rest. Been feeling, so lethargic, later!







































I'll be saving all my love for you.

Hold on to the night
Hold on to the memories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...