joy

"I rather go through shit with you than good times with someone else."

Monday, Cognitive was quite slack as presentation was damn short, so had time to revise for Enterprise UT. I was clad in a ballerina top and a sweet candy stripey skirt, with my pretty painted nails and colourful bracelets. I know I'm pretty ^^ Hahaha. Came home, studied like mad for Math UT, while my eyes were half closed. It was madness, roarrr. Tvee itself was also another distraction. With it on, I can't concentrate. Missing my Baby was another reason why too, gaah.. Ended up sleeping at 12am ):

Yesterday, was so so sleepy in the morning, yet I had no choice but to survive the whole day. I was falling asleep in class :\ Comms ppt was kinda screwed but I couldn't care less. Had Math UT, which probability killed me half of the time. I can't do probability for nuts. After school, went to the library. Booked Harry Potter movie and waited for Daddy to come pick me up, then we went for dinner & back home..

Enterprise class today was alright, wasn't paying much attention at all, I think I won't have a Grade A or B for this week. Nevermind. So one of my classmates was talking about her boyfriend flirting, well.. I realised we girls tend to be so sensitive even when just a girl (ugly) touches him. But know that, its because of love, that he belongs to only her and its unpleasing to hear such stuff that happened. So anyway, bused home with Danial as usual.. I'm home right now, trying to revise for Comms. Very happy, my last of UT2 tmrw, after which, I can finally have some proper rest.

Life is discovering. The love that we create
Life is a mystery. We need to embrace
People rise together. When they believe in tomorrow
Change the day to forever. This life keeps moving
Open your mind & see. We have everything we need
Dream or reality. Fulfill its destiny

Life isn't always ideal or romantic. It's a series of triumphs & disappointments, & that's okay. The best we can do is open our hearts & learn to appreciate & forgive.

Gerald: -Finds every nook and cranny for my beloved. Leaving no stones unturn, till I find that beautiful girl! Hahaha, I loved you since the day I saw you.

My Baby is the bestest. You captivate me each time I see youuu. -Melts. I think he's probably sleeping right now, after not sleeping the day before, gosh.. I'm feeling hungry. My left arm is aching like mad. I feel weak and useless when my arm aches. I can't move so much at all >:( Pfft. Oh, yes yes, did I mentioned I love my nails. Hehe, yes!! Anyway, I need more moolahs! I want to shop, shopping is never ending! I need someone to fund me, if only there was. Situation seems bad, I'm almost dying.. Haha roarrr! I want moolahs, if only I had a quick & easy job. Hmmm...

Back to revising for Comms' UT, later~







I want to bake cupcakes & think of you.

Put down your world
Just for one night with me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...