Friday, Math lesson was alright. Had a change of faci, she was rather lenient and good. After school, headed back home, rested then went down to East Coast Park for dinner. Seafooddddddd~~ With my favorite boy. With the win brushing across my face, all my worries/troubles seemed to disappear. But if I were to snap back to reality, I doubt happiness stays forever. But its fine, I'm contented with everything I have/possess right now. Cabbed back to my place & Gerald stayed over.
Yesterday, we just slacked at home. We're lazy pple as you can see. We just eat, snuggle in bed, laugh, bite each other, etc... We really need to get out of the hse to exercise. But you see, at least he have training every week while I don't. That explains my size now -.- So he left arnd 10pm+ and I started missing him alrdy.
This morning went to church then went for lunch. I forgot where the place was but the portion of the food was just huge, ate till I felt really bloated till night time. Sent Mommy to the airport then my loving Brother sent me to Town. Met up with Nelson, Cheryl, Melvin & Marc. Walked here and there and of cos, spent moolahs (: Ion Orchard is not bad too, all the high end brands. Parted with them & met Gerald. We headed down to Jurong Point & had some Japanese buffet for dinner. The food was alright but my poor tummy is so bloated. As I'm writing this, my eyes are half open. I'm so sleepy. My friends are gonna bug me for photos tmrw, gaahh..
Anyway, as much as I don't wna blog about a certain something, I'll still do so. Maybe just a tiny weeny bit of it.
I'm hurt that my friends turned their back on me. If you all truly know me, you will know what kind of person I'm like. You girl, you don't go hearing stuff from someone and just think that its true. So what if you know it, don't go telling my boyfriend. The past is all in the past, I don't care how you see of me right now. But I can tell you straight in the face, that my past is long gone. Have I changed? That is for you to ponder. I know what I'm like, & no one even you can judge me. Enough of pple trying to sway his thoughts, it's never gonna work. Spoil my image, say what you want, or screw yourself, I don't really care. Okay enough, I shldn't say more, if not dogs will bark, even louder this time round.
Every new situation that I face in life, takes me further away from the negative aspects of my past. Some are painful reminders makes me believe I shouldn't take chances. I shouldn't take risks. But, like an embryo, we must go through changes in order to become whole, healthy & complete. We're going to feel alone, confused or frightened during the process but it's all good. The outcome of it all is well worth the struggle. In reality, we all are growing, developing, evolving. Go out there & be carefree especially when you're trying to achieve your goals. Break the limits. Pass the borders. Color outside of the line. That's how we're suppose to live life. Some mornings you may wake up feeling good, ready to go out & take on the world & "be" a great day. But on other days, we wake up to total darkness that makes the whole world seem depressing. On those days remember the words I stated & just live your life. You only get one so why waste it on anything that leads towards the negative? Don't do as you please because it's your day off. Do as you please everyday. I'm just so glad I've got you, Gerald..
I know one day all these fairytale fantasy's gonna come true. Because you're the one I'm gonna make it happen with..
.
.
.
Gerald Lee,
"You don't love someone because they're perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they're not. Your imperfections make you perfect baby, to me you are, because that is whats real..."
You & I, in different worlds, set apart by our differences. It's like a tall brick wall that extends towards the sky & each of us on the other side of it. I've been brave, I tried being strong, tried fighting off every bit of negativity in me. Your words were always sugarcoated, but I knew you meant them all right from the bottom of your heart. Those words have got me crazy, those words have made me thought way beyond what I could ever imagine of us few months down the road. Our paths were never supposed to cross, but it intertwined nevertheless. If we start all over again, I would still wish I had met you.
I love you sweetheart! Thanks for making this weekend a splendid one as always. You mean everything to me do you know that? I really hope to see you soon, because I miss you already. Another week ahead to go through! Because everything you've done, I feel so blessed and loved. & everything that I have to go through for you, its worth every bit of my time and effort. Cos at the end of the day, you & I know truly how our hearts feel..
Love, Joy.
Goodnight world. True friends I will keep, the rest shall be ditched.













More than just a heroine.
There's a picture of this boy
That lives inside my mind