Hello earthlings. Look at the time right now, its 3:18am. I told my baby boy I'll sleep cos I wanted him to rest, taking in the fact that he didn't sleep the night before at all. I watched Step Up 2 just now cos I couldn't go to bed. I can't believe I'm still awake, its been so long I've stayed up this late.
I don't even know why I actually bother to read someone else' previous entry posts. It doesn't even concern me. I guess I'm just wasting my precious time away. Okay, maybe I simply have no life? Hahaha. Whatever it is anyway.. Well, although the past is the past, you still have that weird feeling lingering on for sure. Sheesh, I shan't think so much and enjoy every moment now. Cos no matter what happens, I believe everything happen for a reason whether its a happy or sad thing. Yada yada, I beat any of you hands down. -Evil laughters
Baby must be sleeping so soundly now. Damn, I wish I was there with him, watching him sleep. Just like how he always like to look at me when I sleep. Gaaah, I love him so much, & I know he feels the same way for me too. -sinks into your soft cheeks
Okay, off to bed now. & because I'm pretty, I'll end it here, haha!
-Flings hair
edited \ 8:32pm
Went to Holy Spirit church in the evening then Brother & I went to Thomson Plaza, had Sakae Sushi for dinner. I realised I've been eating alot of Japanese food lately. Had my all time favorite donuts from Donut Empire too, I love it to the maxxx.. :D I'm feeling sleepy & bored, yet I'm rejoicing for the fact I don't have to wake up early for school tmrw. Also, I haven't talk much to my baby boy today. Gaahhh.. I shall go watch some tveee and rest my tummy. Ciaos!

I want every single ugly doll!! ): There are more than what it is here.


I know the reason why I am alive, & the world is so beautiful tonight.
Here we are in the arms of another
Knowing that hate is wrong & love is right for us tonight