I'm finally back home after being out for 4 days, heh :D Before I left for school on Tuesday, the sunflower Gerald gave me was so pretty but now, it's all withered >:(
It's so good to just sleep till pass 8am this morning and not waking up at 5.30am for school (: E-learning was as usual the same, just did my worksheet and submitted. I just did my RJ, my shortest written RJ, thank God I remembered cos I totally forgot about it!! Went with Joseph to Lot1 in the afternoon, & I spent money again. Roarrrr.. Came back and watched Wanted, its a good show I'll say. Megan Fox can never be like Angelina Jolie because AJ is one of the sexiest woman and no one can take her place for now. Except for guys who watches porn (I don't know), they'll name some pornstar or something (so fake) -.- Hahahaha!
Saddest news: Michael Jackson passed away because of Cardiac Arrest ):
Anyway, I just levelled up to level 16 on Restaurant City! Also, I'm going to try out some damn good curry chicken rice at Redhill tmrw as stated by Hazel or Kenneth? Heh. & later on, 'Revenge Of The Titans' flea market with them & my favorite boy :D Wheeee, I'm so excited somehow.. Marc msged me, he isn't in good condition right now, I hope its not that stupid H1N1 virus or something, be strong boy! Call me if you need someone to talk to yea! Talking about ex(s), I don't ever get jealous of anyone, partly because I'm adamant about myself ^^ No one can ever bring me down, hahaha. I think I have too much self confidence when it comes to comparing myself to other girls next door. Is this a good thing, I wonder? Oh well... As long as I'm happy, everything can just fuck it :D
I'm talking to my Baby now, that boy makes me happy. He's so cuteee. -kisses baby. Alrighty, I'm going to wash up & sleep now. I need my beauty rest, hoho. Goodnight world!

.jpg)
.jpg)


I know I've let you down, but this time I'll never let you go.
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside