Monday, our faci came back from Taiwan so he took over the relief faci (: Everything went alright, so it was a good thing. Everyone were spreading rumours about the H1N1 that is in RP and that pple were all quarantined. How dumb actually. Apparently, its true that 2 students got infected with the flu virus. Omgosh freaky. Imagine last time Singapore had 0 cases, now...... It's really a sad thing. Brother fetch me home after school and home sweet home!
Tuesday, most of my classmates wore black to school, so it was kinda cool, hahaha! School was alright. Friends made my day better! After school, hang arnd then went to the MRT with my friends. I wanted to take the bus & they insisted to walk. So angry I tell you, I was complaining non stop & Justin was just disturbing me. PRINCESS WHAT, RIGHT!! Hahahahaha :D So went over to Gerald's place then went to NP as he had training. Russ & Gerald were having training so left Selena & I alone for "bonding time" so as what Russ said. Went for dinner after that & back to Gerald's place. I stayed over for the night.
Gerald didn't sleep a wink the whole night. He ordered macs breakfast for me, how sweet right, I know. Hahaha! (: He was also noticing me when I sleep, omgosh. How disturbing. My Baby is just so cute, hehe. I loveeee him..
Yesterday, cabbed to school and Enterprise Skills was plain boring. Wasn't paying much attention. Had some fire drill exercise during our second break, totally wasted our time. Brother came to school to picked me up & back to Grammy's hse. At night, went over to Gerald's place cos I just couldn't resist seeing him though I was tired. Stayed over there for the night..
School's close for some of us right now, & I'm one of them who don't have to attend school. Yeapppieexzxz. But.... we still have e-learning. Wtf I know. First day of e-learning today & it was screwed up. We just did our worksheets and submitted, that's all. Oh boy.. Then, we were all just having our usual mass convo (: E-learning wasn't that good cos lessons were screwed up but I like it, cos I get to wake up late & not travel so far. Anyway, I'm back at my Grammy's hse now! Daddy's coming over for dinner later! I miss him so much.. My dear boy is in school having training, I wish he was here with me, then perhaps we can spend more time tgther. I suddenly feel detached, I miss my room, my bed, the house.
Take me back in the arms I love
Need me like you did before
Touch me once again
& remember when
There was no one that you wanted more
Don't go you know you will break my heart
She won't love you like I will
I'm the one who'll stay
When she walks away
& you know I'll be standing here still
I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more
See me as if you never knew
Hold me so you can't let go
Just believe in me
I will make you see
All the things that your heart needs to know
Need me like you did before
Touch me once again
& remember when
There was no one that you wanted more
Don't go you know you will break my heart
She won't love you like I will
I'm the one who'll stay
When she walks away
& you know I'll be standing here still
I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more
See me as if you never knew
Hold me so you can't let go
Just believe in me
I will make you see
All the things that your heart needs to know
You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile. True love doesn't have a happy ending or does it? In fact, True love doesn't have an ending. True love is not being with someone because you think you can be happy with that person, but because without that person you know you can never be. True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy. True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you...
& yes, I just want to say that my Baby's so cute, especially when I wake him up. He'll get angsty & he'll hit the pillow. Ahhhh. -cuteness. Plus his soft cheeks, I like sinking my cheeks in them too. Too irresistable. Anyway, as you're seeing this now darling, I want you to know that you mean the whole universe to me. I love you so much, & I'll do everything and anything to keep us together. Anything that I hate comes in our way, I'll be a total bitch I swear (I think Marc will agree with me, heh). So just carry on this fairytale with me, and I assure you that everything will be beautiful, I promise!
& because I'm pretty, I'm gonna stop here, haha! -Flings hair.
.jpg)



When I'm lying wrapped in your arms, the whole world just fades away.
Without you, I can't sleep
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave