joy

"You mean the world to me."

This morning, went for mass with Daddy & Brother. After that, we had sushi for lunch, yummy yum yum. Anyway, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! & here's for my one and only father..

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be called Dad, and its you. Daddy, you are a selfless and loving man. No matter how strong the tide may be, you always brace & perservere through it all and gave the best for me. When I'm down or happy, its you whom I can always run to. My pillar of strength, my comfort when I'm down. 18 years of my life, and you have always been there through any circumstances. You gave me great advices and you always make sure that I'm safe from any danger. I ask for anything, & you try your best to give. I can never imagine or comprehend how great your love is for me. You're kind at heart and I'm sure one day you're be rewarded eventually. You are the bestest Dad and I really thank God for you.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; When troubles come and my heart burdened be; Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, Until you come and sit awhile with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: To more than I can be.

You are a special Dad, & I love you with all my heart.

Okie, back to school tmrw. I really wish there was more days in a week! So Sister is going to Indo with her boyfriend and family. How lucky, but she's gonna miss classes, sadly. I'm gonna miss her too :\ I'm superduper bored right now, I've got no idea what to do. The weather has been a killer these days and I was thinking, the weather gets hotter and more pple will start switching on the aircon and setting it to the lowest temperature. But by doing that, wouldn't global warming become worse? Oh dear.. On a side note, I need retail therapy! I've got the urge to splurge, I want to shoppp so badly!!! >:(

.
.
.

You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile. True love doesn't have a happy ending or does it? In facr True love doesn't have an ending. True love is not being with someone because you think you can be happy with that person, but because without that person you know you can never be. True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy. True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you...

I'm missing my sweetheart as usual. I promise to cut down on my alcohol intake & he'll cut down on his smoking. I must stick to my promise. Heheeheee.. I love you Baby!!

edited \ 8:00pm
I'm talking to Gerald right now. He makes me happy with all his fuzzy words. Hahaha :D Received compliments that Gerald & I are sweet tgther & compliments for myself too. Oooh lalalala~~ That's why when life seemed dull, little things can brighten things up! I'm waiting for my dinner now. I miss my boyfriend and I know he misses me too.
-smiles widely

edited \ 10:46pm
Gerald: "You got everything you want baby. You gotta be strong, while I support you all the way from behind. That's how it goes right now, you hang in there. I back you up." I suddenly had a sudden rush of sad emotions. I teared, but talking to Baby has made me feel better once again. He really never fails to cheer me up. I'm happy I've got him.

I love you Gerald Lee, I wouldn't change anything for you.









What I wna most to do, is to get close to you tonight.

This could be all
I've been waiting for

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...