joy

"You're the only one I think it's worth a try over & over again."

Woke up early this morning, cabbed down to Gerald's place. The cab driver had alot of sense of humour, so he was simply talking to me all the way, but he was funny. After, we went to meet Kenneth & Hazel then we headed down to some place near Tiong Bahru to try out the curry rice. It's indeed good I shall say. More details at http://ieatishootipost.sg/search/label/Hainanese%20Curry%20Rice. From there, we cabbed down to the flea market at Mt. Sophia. It was okay only, not that interesting so we left & went down to Taka. Met Russell, Selena & Wolfgang later on. Everyone started to part so went back to Gerald's place. Now I'm back home...

She left in a cab, not wanting to even turn back or take a glimpse at the sight of him. The cab hurriedly drove off in a jiffy. She regretted it so much. Tears rolled down her cheeks as the cab was moving. She wanted to just U-turn back and just hug him so much, telling him how sorry she was. So the feeling of unhappiness lingered till she reached home and up till now..

My eyes are tired. My heart aches. My mind's in a blank right now.

Gerald, now I know how much you mean to me. No matter what happens, you always try and make sure that we both will work out just fine. When here I am, holding on to the thinest thread of hope, how selfish can I be, you must be thinking. It's not that I want to give up on us completely. But you do know how hard I've tried to always keep us tgther, its the feeling that I don't wna lose something I hold so dear onto, which makes me so afraid of what will happen next. I'm not those who only live for what it is now, but also think of what's to come after. Baby, you're everything to me, you're my world, my universe, a part of me. I promise you, I won't give up on us. Everything can be solved, situations can be managed, I will not just simply give up.

I love you honey, you are worth every single bit of my time, effort & love. We can be happy, & I know we will cos we were meant to be happy cos we truly deserve it (:

Anyhooo, I'm going to remove my email from my blog from now onwards. Random guys have been adding me to their MSN contacts, and I do not have any clue who they are at all. Some are just disgusting pervs. That's it, period.

I'm going to wash up & sleep now. I will not think about the past and whatever unhappy things that have happened. But at the end of the day, I'm thankful for my wonderful friends who have been there for me through it all. I try to hold on to this belief that we live life once, being happy or unhappy, thus I will try to be happy at any cost because being truly happy is all that matters in life, to me that is. Okay, goodnight lovelies. I shall go find food now, cos I'm hungry~~





If I let you down, I'll turn it all around cos I would never let you go.

All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get me through the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...