joy

"Fairytales are those that don't mention the bad parts. But we can still do a fairytale."

Yesterday evening, went down to the chalet. It was alright. I gave clubbing a miss cos I couldn't make it, really sad. I miss Aubrey, Starnia, and the others. So was quite sad I couldn't go see you guys. Hopefully another time! At night, played drinking games, drank, laughed, and the list goes on.. It was fun seeing pple turn red, cos I don't so yea.. Hahaha! I remember we went to the bowling alley, & I fell asleep on the table, and my friends purposely left me there. Thank God I knew, I know they won't abandon me. Haha :D Arnd 2am+, Antron brought a few of us go rounding. Went to Changi Village, where you can see all those trannies. I was half dead in the car, and was feeling quite fucked up cos of certain stuff but everything was okay in the end. Came back to the chalet, we were talking about ghost stories, gosh.. Totally freaked me out to the max.

I'm so so tired right now. As you know chalet don't allow you to have much rest. I didn't stay for another night cos I'm really too worn out. I need my bed ): The weather has been a killer for the past few days, making my mood rather up and down. At times, I really wish Singapore snowed. But cuddling with my Baby on his soft comfy bed, under the cotton-feeling comforter, with the air con on, is just whoa. Hahaha!

On a side note, the next iPhone 3G S is coming up soon, I want it in my hands. -pouts. I want a new phone. I want a new camera. I want new clothes. I want more bags. I want nice pretty things. I just want more moolahs to buy everything I want. But then again, I have to burst my own bubble. D-a-m-n.

Hmmm, sometimes you get really bored at home, especially when you're alone, you let your mind run, as free as it can be. At times I feel very fortunate having born in a Molina family. Okie, sounds weird of me saying. But Daddy always tell me because of we're mixed that's why my siblings & I are beautiful. & we don't do what other kids do when we were younger, cause we travel, eat at restaurants & spend time together at country clubs.. Really, I miss those moments! & that just at 18, we don't even need to work right now because we got much funding from our parents. But as time passes, asking money from them isn't that easy.. It makes me feel bad whenever I run out of moolahs, and I really want something, then I'll go forward & ask them in that sulky tone.. Hehe Daddy really knows me best whenever he knows I want something.

Like he always say, "Comparing yourself to others & you'd find yourself really fortunate, having almost everything you want. Look at your possessions. & you don't even have to work besides getting experience, & learning how hard it is to make money." Even my aunts & uncles are doing great, while Grammy still gets her profit from her shares at Jack's Place. & Grandpa doing his business in China & the other parts of the world. I really appreciate everything that I once had & am having now. & I'm grateful to be where I am. Because instead of crying over something bad that have happened over the years or the feeling of something not going right, I should smile, because there's so many things to be happy about!

W4L6n CHALET PHOTOS. (CLICK!!)


Pull me under & cover me with dreams.

All the broken dreams
Just take it away

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...