Monday blues like they always say. Guess what!? I stayed home all day yesterday except at night. I tell you, its really boring, especially when you are all alone at home. So I took like more than 1 hour to eat my lunch cos I was really lazy. Haven't been meeting my Girlfriends lately, they have been busy with exams and all. Our timings just clashed, sad to say.. I can't wait to catch up with all of them! I miss you guys. I don't want to imagine 2 more years down the road, that I'll still feel like that, I don't wanna drift away from you all ): On a lighter note, I changed my layout. Is it pretty? Well, I think it is. Heheee.
In the night, went down to Red House at East Coast Park for dinner with Gerald & his parents. The food was good and damn filling. His Mom just had to make me finish eating the chilli crab, so no choice but ate. They left so Gerald & I just hang arnd near the sea. The wind was brushing against my face non stop. Having Gerald by my side, just made me feel so happy. Cabbed back to my place & Gerald stayed over. Wheeee... I love that boyfriend of mine :D
Anyway, my days can never been better. Every moment spent with Gerald is always wonderful! I'm really happy :D His words are always sugar coated, they really will make you feeling on cloud nine. Still, I know he meant whatever he said, & I believe him.
Sometimes time just flies by, before you even realize it.. It's all over. So I always try to live each day like it's my last. Surrounding myself with only the people I love & doing things that make me happy. Even if I have troubles, I know that by tomorrow they will all fade away. If they don't, I'll make them go away soon enough. So this is what it's like to live without owing your life to anyone or anything else but you (;
Love me with all of your heart, that's all I want, every night & day. Just promise me this, that you'd give me all of your kisses, every winter, every summer, every time, when you're far apart or near me, with every beat of your heart.
He went back arnd 2pm+ and I'm missing him alrdy. Just why must he have exams this week! Urgh.. But its fine, I'll be seeing him on Thursday. Damn, I just can't get enough of you Baby. Okiedoks, I just packed my bag, gotta head down to the chalet in awhile. Till then...








I miss the lips that make me fly.
All the broken dreams
Just take it away