Went to DOME for breakfast with Brother, breakfast was good. I'm so gonna drag Gerald down there one day for dining (: Went for mass at the Cathedral. It was as usual packed and hot inside. After that, went down to Suntec Convention Centre for Daddy's Home Team Academy Exhibition sort of thing. I was sad when I was there, I didn't managed to see the K9 dogs, urgh. After everything, Brother & I headed down to Punggol to explore. Went to Punggol beach, right inside to just take a look. It was indeed nice! Skipped clubbing. In the evening, cabbed down to Gerald's place then we went to Copthorne King's hotel for Penang buffet. Well, as I was not a fussy eater, I think the food was alright. Next, we went to Dempsey, initially wanted to have ice cream but in the end, ended up at Mykii at Holland V. Macaroons were so delicious, I totally fell in love with it. Late at night, Baby's parents sent me back home, I'm so thankful.
You know that boyfriend of mine has been to many of the places in the world, some including, Rome, Europe, Vernice, Spain, London, etc... I envy him, I really do. His parents are also so loving, they go on honeymoon trips to different countries every year I think. Gosh, envy much. But its fine, I must learn to be contented with what I have. So anyway, Baby & I planned to go to Club Med during our long holidays at the end of the year. So happy ^^v
Love is
a reason for living
a reason for trying
a reason to die for
a reason for living
a reason for trying
a reason to die for
We are not yet defeated & we never will & whatever happens, I know I'll always find myself back in your arms again because love will keep us together. I'm beginning to think that maybe it's not just how much you love someone, maybe what matters is who you are when you're with them. & I will go to sleep tonight thinking of everything that you've said feeling like the most blissful & loved person ever...
Is this a dream that I refused to wake up from? Or just a fantasy that I'm constantly dreaming of? Please tell me this is real. I don't want my whole world crashing down on me, again. & there I go again, you hear me saying.... I miss you, Gerald.




















When the clouds have departed, would you still be right here with me?
Cause when it comes to forever
We should be together