joy

"Everyday I miss you and miss the times we spent together."

Wednesday, woke up having a shock from my Brother. He had bruise and cuts all over him, worse still, he broke a little of his 2 front teeth. Boy was I so worried for him.. After that, headed down to Holland to meet Gerald and Wolfgang. Slacked at Coffee Bean again, great company I shall say! After that, went to Gerald's hse, then we watch Taken, awesome show (: Wolfgang went back and I stayed over at Gerald's hse again. Gosh, I know I've been staying over a lot of times alrdy, its like my second home. Heehee..

Yesterday, went over to Coffee Bean again in the afternoon. Did my read up on STB & F1 info. In the evening, met Marc at Holland. Catch up with him and all, it was good. Wolfgang & Glenn joined us thereafter. Cabbed down to Grandmother's hse later in the night. Kinda quarreled with Gerald again, but I guess we kinda settle everything alrdy. I shan't be too emotional or sensitive anymore. But oh well, you know at times, its hard to understand the matters of the heart :\

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
& then I don't feel so bad

Overslept by 1 hour this morning. I had to rushed like mad. Luckily Adib was willing to wait for me at the MRT station. From there, we trained down to STB. The interview went alright, it was good (: After that, went to Far East with Adib cos apparently, he haven't gone there before. Gerald joined us soon after. Whooo, it was perfect. Adib went off and I spent time with my Baby. We rested at Wheelock and we catch the movie Angels & Demons. The show was nice but we both were freezing like mad in the cinema. But the company was awesome. How can it not be right? Hahaha! Had dinner then he sent me to my Grammy's hse. I'm at Grammy's place now and am staying over. Now that he left, I totally miss him..

Oh oh, did I mentioned that I love Baby's mac computer! Plus all the webcam effects and all. I'm jealous of him all the time. That lucky boy always get what he wants, haha :D



Muffin Daddy baked for me!!














































My heart is yours now.

It dawned to me that when you fight
For your own happiness, you fight alone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...