In the night without stars
You're my light in the dark
And all the things you told me
Resound in my mind
While your thinking strokes my days
Emptying out the mind
Taking away the sleep
You're my light in the dark
And all the things you told me
Resound in my mind
While your thinking strokes my days
Emptying out the mind
Taking away the sleep
Last Saturday, met Zhen & Ruiming at Bugis. Shopped here & there, spent alot. Urgh, will someone just confiscate my ATM card? :\ Walked arnd until legs were aching. Parted with that couple and made my way down to Grandmother's hse. Anyway, I wasn't able to make it to Gerald's tournament today. But guess what, my baby brought back a Gold. They trashed the other schools! So proud of you baby, you & your team did absolutely well :D So as you can tell, he was totally over the moon.
Last Sunday, headed down to church in the morning. Daddy came back from Sydney alrdy & he joined us. Went back straight home after, washed up then headed down for Glenys' party, celebrated her 18th birthday. Caught up with people I miss dearly too, it was awesome (: Everyone went home late at night then a few of us sat by the pool side, sipping alcohol. Cabbed to Gerald's place after that & stayed over. Ended up sleeping at 2.30am.
Monday, class was alright. Dozed off at the later part of the day.. After class, had Enterprise Skills UT, it was kinda tough. After UT, headed down to Holland. Revised my work together with Gerald & Wolfgang. Went for dinner, slacked arnd then went back to Gerald's place. Stayed over for a second night. Slept at 2.30am again. Haven't got enough rest for 2 consecutive nights, it resulted in me dozing off every now & then in class.
Tuesday, went to school as usual. Gerald has been such a sweetheart, he has always been isn't it! He paid for my cab fare to school in the morning for 2 days. I'm so thankful, you're just simple awesome. Thanks darling (: Math UT was alright, it is actually simple but I just couldn't do, so urgh! Daddy came to fetch me home, Adib came along to! I'm such a nice friend to offer him a ride home while that time he was so mean, his dad sent him to school & he didn't want to pick me up. Roarrrrr. It feels so good to be home even after 2 nights out.
However, the 2 nights spent at Gerald's place was splendid. As I was lying in your arms, we spoke, we spoke of love. You knew what I wanted, you knew what I'm afraid of, you knew me. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I didn't want to shed any tear, but you were just too good to be true for me. Indeed I'm thankful of how things are right now, but am also afraid of losing something I'm holding so dear onto. My dreams always have happy endings like fairytales, and I want it in reality too. I love you bayyybehhh! I will always be there for you, promise, cross my heart.
& I will never forget, the first time I laid my eyes on you..
Wednesday, I tried sleeping early however I was still tired when I woke up. Bjorn decided to take the bus in the morning so met him on the bus & went to school with him. Went to class, on my lappy and check my emails. One email message came from my sweetheart. First thing that came to my mind was, A Break Up? Hahaha, HELL NO :D If any of you might be wondering how we are right now, I'm telling you, we're doing absolutely fine, everything's is in place for us. So anyway, Enterprise Skills is always boring and tough, the faci is partly to be blamed. Lessons aint interesting anymore ): I hate periods to the maxxx, I complain like a bitch when I'm pms-ing. & when I have my period, its irritating. My legs will get so weak I cannot walk much if not they will ache like crazy & I'll get super tired and agitated easily. Roarrrrr..
Yesterday, dreaded going to school cos it was Science. My team was alright, just that sometimes they don't do work so I just had to flare up. Sorry guys ): As usual, only for Science presentations, I'm so damn nervous. After school, had Communications test which I think was alright. Headed down to Causeway for dinner with Angela, Danial, Antron, Cheryl & Nelson after. Talked & gossip (WTH RIGHT!!?!) then went to the library to do work. Gerald was a sweetheart, he accompanied me on the phone throughout the whole journey although I know he has his own work to do. I love you darling. Before I slept, I cannot describe how nice the feeling is- hearing your most beloved person's voice and falling asleep knowing that you're loved by him. It makes me happy \(^.^)/
T.G.I.F (: School has been tiring. Today was the last day of school then followed by 2 weeks of holidays. Well, I know the 2 weeks will pass by fast. Worse still, RP's holidays are different from other polys, which is totally a boohoo. But its okay, Gerald & I will always find time for each other. Heh! So had Math today, same thing happened like yesterday, my team mates were all slacking. If you know me, I'm a person who MUST complete the assigned work given asap, & I must do the work before going for break or anything. I did the work all by myself, sigh.. After class, had Science UT, damn bloody tough. & you know what, we have to retake Cognitive Process UT again just bcos the UT Client has problems and it didn't save our answers, therefore must retake. So unfair, damn it!
On a lighter note, I think I've salvaged a friendship which was lost. Did I do the right thing? I hope it is. I've forgiven you. I hope we can still be good friends like always! *inserts bunnies.
Anyhoo, I need to go swimming soon, miss those times with Sister at Temasek Club. I miss going Sentosa with the girls too. Need to find time to catch up with alot of people! Oh, & another thing I just felt like mentioning. I've got Photoshop CS3 in my lappy now! Which means no need to waste time switching on my computer and using my CS2 there. Yayeeee ^^v I need to lose weight damn terribly.
Missing Gerald Lee Wei-En as usual.... Kayy byeeee :D
GLENYS' 18TH BIRTHDAY PHOTOS. (CLICK!!)

His gold medal :D





I simply love this!! Thanks to Gerald's mom! (:


Think we could last forever? Tell me.
Songs for you
Truth for me