joy

"You're the best thing that happened to me."

Yesterday, church in the morning then went for blood donation after. Before, I was shivering like mad, cos I was really scared. Before they inserted the needle, I teared. Don't laugh okay! Roar. So the nurse was telling me not to look at it. Luckily they injected painkillers, if not I think I'll probably faint from pain [: I was below the the weight of 50kg so could only donate a certain amount of blood, haha! Nevertheless, I felt a great sense of satisfaction. Rested for awhile, had refreshments then went to see Daddy's new hse which is in the process of building..

Last night, was on the phone with Michelle. Talked to her for more than a hour, conference with Gerald for awhile too, but he was apparently busy so didn't talk to him for long. Was so sleepy but couldn't sleep early last night. Well, shit kinda happened. I just don't like it when you ignore me, like you can't even decide what you want. Perhaps I was being too sensitive. But I can't believe I had this pain in my heart after so long of not experiencing it. I started tearing, the music plays & coincidentally, it plays "sent the tears right down my face". Gaaah, nevermind. Forget it, I'm pretty much fine now after a good rest.

Home day for me today! Actually there's prawning with Baby, Kenneth & Hazel but I don't have the mood to go out. I think its gonna pour like mad soon, the wind is ultra strong. I'm listening to music in this cold & stormy rainy weather, nice. My eyes are itching like mad now.. I'm off to take my shower & watch Avatar! (:

Forgive what you cannot forget
& forget what you cannot forgive

I'm missing Gerald again! The more I think of him the more I want him to stay by my side, I love you. I love you, all I can say is that. Well, I'll love you anyway, fuck the rest of the universe colliding into oblivion, fuck the recession that's devouring everyone, & most certainly fuck it all. I just need you, I don't care for anything else apart from my family, friends & education, you're the only thing I would ever want to perceive as real <3

Sorry for some bad quality pictures!










They covered it so I wouldn't have to see the needle.


... In the end, OMG, damn big needle!!






















Do I ever cross your mind, in the warm sunshine?

Tomorrow can never be
Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...