Yesterday, headed down to Baby's hse in the afternoon. Lazed here & there then cabbed down to Cine. Apparently, we were early say had to wait for Kenneth, and his girlfrind, Hazel. Went to Heeren, saw the NUM mannequins wearing the tanktop which stated Holland V & the other Pasir Ris. What a coincidence, cos that's where Gerald & I reside in. Hahaha! Hazel photoshopped the photo, damn hilarious! Caught the show Marley and Me with them. Rather emotional show, cos the dog died in the end ): Had Botak Jones for dinner then parted with Kenneth & Hazel. Went over to Gerald's place then headed down to Holland V to meet Russell & Eudora. Slacked arnd & Brother came to pick me up arnd midnight. Went to Katong to have supper then back home..
Today, went to St Joseph (Bukit Timah) for the way of the cross. "Behold, O kind and most sweet Jesus, I cast myself on my knees in Thy sight, and with the most fervent desire of my soul, I pray and beg Thee to impress upon my heart lively sentiments of faith, hope, and charity, with true repentance for my sins, and a firm desire of amendment, while with deep affection and grief of soul I contemplate Thy five most precious Wounds, having before my eyes that which David spoke in prophecy: "They pierced My hands and My feet; they have numbered all my bones." God has loved us from all eternity. So He says, "Remember I first loved you. You had not come to be, nor did the world yet exist, but I loved you already. From all eternity I have loved you." Wanted to go see Gerald but in the end, went back to Katong for dinner with Brother & the rest then home sweet home!
Church tmrw, gotta turn in now, goodnight earthlings..



First station - Jesus is Condemned to Death

Second station - Jesus takes up His Cross

Third station - Jesus falls for the first time

Fourth station - Jesus meets His Afflicted Mother

Fifth station - Simon the Cyrenian helps Jesus carry the Cross

Sixth station - St. Veronica wipes the face of Jesus

Seventh station - Jesus falls for the second time

Eighth station - Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem who weep for Him

Ninth station - Jesus falls for the third time

Tenth station - Jesus is stripped of his garments

Eleventh station - Jesus is nailed to the Cross

Twelfth station - Jesus dies on the Cross

Thirteenth station - Jesus is taken down from the Cross and given to His Mother

Fourteen station - Jesus is laid in the tomb


Put hatred away, & you will hold happiness in your hands.
You asked of me, what's love
& so I answered, the answer lies in you