joy

"When love is real, it finds a way."

Yesterday night, was on the phone with Mich. So happy, one minute that girl's so sad, the next, we both could actually be so happy. You make me super high la babe, I totally miss you! ): Gossiping, talking about boys, trying to set up plans, etc... Are all so funny, hehe. Cheer up okay girl? Always here for you, promise.

Home all day again today.. Wanted to ask anyone out but Daddy asked to have dinner in the evening so decided to just stay home. Watched 5 chapters of Avatar [: Ordered this Victoria Secret bag, but suddenly it went out of stock. Gosh, I'm so upset, I like it alot!!!!! Humph. So anyway, bored the whole day. Dinner with Daddy & Brother in the evening. Prayed the divine office with Brother, I kinda like it, I hope to do it often! Suddenly I stumbled upon some stuff, which I don't wish to disclose & hope what I heard is nothing but lies. I don't want to see myself all shattered again... I believe in you, I trust in you. But not knowing all your past, I get all fuzzy up. Changing my nail color to purple & pink now. Hohoho.. Baby's prawning with his friends now. Coincidentally, Nigel's prawning too! But I doubt they both know each other so oh well, nevermind.

In love, we all take risks. We all fall down.
But you should never be scared to go that extra mile.
A little further, a little crazier.
Because in the end,
The sweetest love is the one that made you lose control.


Anyhoo, I can't wait for tmrw to see my darling! Hee feeling so happy! If only we could spend this weekend together but that's not possible cos I have things on. It's okie (: But y'know I wouldn't miss any chance to spend time with you. Smooches!

& I'll end this as how I always end my letters to you... I LOVE YOU.

Fujitsu L1010.


PINK! So pretty but they say the specs isn't that good ):


Fujitsu Lifebook S6420.




Fujitsu Lifebook S6520. Probably getting this, but I don't think they have white ):




If I go on a trip with no sailboats & lifejackets, would you come with me?

When I hit the club all the girls show me love
While I'm at the bar, got drunk by the jug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...