Monday morning, arnd 2am+, couldn't sleep. My tummy hurt really bad. Not those kind where you have to shit you know, the pain was simply unbearable ): Was stuck in the toilet for more than a hour. Cry cry cry.. It isn't the first time, so fuck, I hope nothing bad happens to me ): Finally managed to go to the kitchen, took painkillers & felt much much better. Woke up in the afternoon, was bored the whole day. Contemplating on which laptop to buy! I'm going for Fujitsu Lifebook S series. I like Fujitsu L1010 pink!!! But its heavy, I don't know. Ahh, so confused.
Yesterday, at 2.59am, I received this anonymous call. I answered, no one was speaking, but I could hear the background noise. I was like "Hello, who is this?" No one replied. I freaked out & hung up. So anyway, it was raining so heavily in the early morning which was damn good to be in bed still. But had to get out of bed as I was meeting Girlfriend. As usual, I'm always the early one. After we were done at Central, headed down to Suntec & Marina Square. Basically, whole day bought alot of finger food, eat eat eat. Shopped alot at Cotton On cos Girlfriend has staff discount (: Ultra happiness. Went to Town, had Mos Burger for dinner. Finally overcome the bad thoughts of it & decided to just try their food. Anyway, walked arnd the high end boutiques, Girlfriend & I fell in love with many bags. Especially the Chanel & Fendi ones. She had to go off so we parted. Dropped & Kembagan mrt then Brother came to pick me up. Apparently he was drinking, & I know he was not that sober. So he started talking rubbish & all, which was kinda hilarious. Hahaha!
Slept at 4am+ last night. Got so hooked onto the high end brands online.. Baby kept insisting that I sleep, so oh well, went to bed in the end, if not I think I will be awake till don't-know-what-time. Haha! I'm feeling kinda sleepy still. My nose is being a bitch & my throat is pain. Home day for me today!! Computer, tveee, snack on food. BORED LIKE FUCK. I MISS YOU GERALD LEE WEI EN <3
Gaaah, okay. Now I have to make time for pple whom I owe dates. Gosh.. En, especially you! Yes, I do miss you. But walau, say I never ask you out, you also never ask me out what! Roar.. Gotta spend my time well before school starts, which I pray I'll still have time for my lovely pple.

I bought this but I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT FIXING IT AT ALL! >:(




TALL -- SHORT ):




Let me feel like I'm the only one.
Everytime I close my eyes, it's like deja vu
Seems I've kissed your lips a thousand times