joy

"Good guys are hard to come by."

Yesterday, church in the morning then lunch with Daddy & Sister. Anyway, I've signed up to be a blood donor. I'm indeed scared but its worth going the extra mile to help (: Came home, watched 5 chapters of Avatar. I think I'm too emotional alrdy, I can cry when I watch it. Appa is so adorable, & when he was lost, it was really really sad. Aang & Appa have such a special connection that's why ): Ah, you pple have no idea what I'm talking about anyway! & I did my nails too. It's blue, I don't feel girly anymore, thanks to Gerald's idea of painting blue. Hahaha! But I don't blame you baby.. Cooked noodles at night with Sister then back to watching Avatar again. So hooked onto it man.

Home all day today. Watched Avatar as usual, & totally am bored to death at home. I've got Lady GaGa's album, so addicted to it. I've got no idea what to type anymore. Oh yes, I've been playing Superpoke Pets! I know its lame (right Gerald?) but what the heck, I still like it. My pet has grown up, so so happy! Yayyy, hahaha! Alrighty, gotta sleep early tonight, haircut tmrw!

I wish Gerald was here with me, but I'll still feel loved no matter what. I love you honeybun :D Counting down to the day I can finally meet you!

I miss flying with you Dad!


Daddy's new aircraft (:


Thing about you is you know just how to get me..

You talk about us
Like there's no end in sight

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...