Yesterday, in the morning, headed down to Compasspoint for awhile then went to Harbourfront to meet Zhen & Janet. Ate at toast box. Supposed to go straight to Sentosa but ended up shopping a little. Resulting us in going there late & not being able to get the sun! Wasn't much of a sun tanning day but rather a camwhoring day. Janet left soon after, Zhen & I rent a bike. That woman kept borrowing my shades, go buy yourself one okay [: Hate to ride bike cos my butt will get super pain, haha! Went to shower & this woman was bathing openly, totally naked. Gosh.. Shoulders & arms were aching so badly from carrying my super heavy bag!
Anyway, on a random note, whenever I asked Brother for opinion on the stuff I wanna buy online, sometimes he'll just say no bcos its too short! Roar. Bought my tote bag from Forever21, yay. YuJia's working there. Bumped into Sha & Hasan while queuing to get into Sushi Tei to eat. It's been so long since I ate such good food [: Late at night, Gerald pranked call me. Damn shitxzxzxz.. Luckily I could recognised his voice. That stupid boy, hahaha!
Had a good rest last night, woke up at 1pm today. Haircut appointment was canceled cos my hairstylist had to do some bridal stuff. I'm eating pasta now which Sister & her boyf cooked, yummy! Talking about cooking, I totally miss Daddy's awesome cooking ): Anyhoooo, pictures from yesterday! Took damn long to upload & edit all. These are a few below. Yet another day's going to end, I miss Gerald badly..
.jpg)
..jpg)
..jpg)
..jpg)
..jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)





The thing about love is, I never saw it coming..
Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper