joy

"Happiness is a voyage, not a destination."

Home all day today. Initially, supposed to sleep soundly till afternoon. But Sister keep coming into my room & disturbing me. Therefore, I couldn't go back to sleep. On the comp for the whole day. Untagged like alot of Facebook pictures cos they're all so unglam. So anyway, the moment I changed my Facebook status to "In a relationship", my friends kept commenting on it & asking me to put back to single. Haha, they're my friendsssss.. Haha! Didn't eat the whole day, but dinner with Daddy & Brother at night.

Baby's studying hardcore right now. Exams exams exams.. I hope he do well, I don't want him to go army. Hahaha! I'll miss him like mad. & I don't want that to happen.. I've never been happier. Frankly, I got to know you through Michelle. She talked about you, I never really got to find out who you were. That very night at Farrer Road, I met you. Days later, we talked, things changed. Hahaha, its rather awesome [: I hope my family & friends were right about you. HEHEX.

Talking to Jane now, told her I need to lose weight cos I'm damn fat but she keeps insisting I'm not. Gaahh.. Drinking session soon babe! Right now, I'm just missing Gerald & I really can't wait for tmrw! Sentosa with my girls. Till then <3

I miss these 2 adorable creatures {:


In my life where everything was wrong, something finally went right.

I would walk a thousand mile
Just to hear you shout out my name

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...