joy

"Catch happiness when it's right before you."

Yesterday, headed to my workplace with Sister in the afternoon. Some stuff happened, so it was like fuck. In the end, went to see my colleagues, funny funny pple :D Worked arnd Compasspoint, & alrdy bought stuff. After everything, headed down to Vivo to meet Zhen. Saw stuff I love from Forever21, gosh.. I MUST HAVE IT. I need Girlfriend's opinion so, out on Friday with her & I'm so getting it. YAY! Then, went down to Bugis. Had Pepper Lunch for lunch then coincidentally Mommy was at Bugis so met up with her for awhile. Bought our tongue studs. Shopped here & there. Legs were aching damn badly, hands too, from carrying all the bags. I think I spent alot..

Last night, I suddenly woke up. Gerald was still awake, went online & talked to him. It was goooooood [: This morning had no choice but to follow Sister to work. The whole place was in a mess. Had lunch with her at Curry San. First time & the food suck to the maxxxx. She went back to work & I headed home. Came home & no one's home. I feel very very lonely. I just changed my tongue stud. Okay fuck, it looks damn ugly & I think its too short. I wanna get the gold on instead & a longer one. Urgh!

Talked to Hannah after so long, missed her. I just realised she stays near me, so yay! Chances of meeting up with her is good. Talked to Ruben too, just knew that he's also done with YL, so am I with H. I feel really bad & sorry.. I hope he forgives me. Lesson learnt, never date anyone you meet in clubs. Perhaps its true? I don't know. Prove me wrong. Anyway, I just wished no one would tell me whereabouts abt Marc or anything. I don't need to know anything that doesn't require my attention. MARC & ME ARE OVER, WE DIED, WE'RE COMPLETELY OVER. He's out of my life, so am I out of his life. I don't need him, he don't need me, vice versa. THE END. Please please pple, I don't need to know anything that involves him, greatly appreciated. Watched 3 chapters of Avatar alrdy, now goes my fourth. Toodles ^^v





My heart always seemed to drift from day to day, looking for the love that never came my way.

I was down my dreams were wearing thin
When you're lost where do you begin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...