joy

"I looked you as a different girl."

Yesterday morning, arnd 5am+, I suddenly woke up, felt super emotional & sent that cunt a fucking msg. I didn't know why I actually bother. In the morning, regretted it badly. So went for haircut in the afternoon then went all the way down to CCK to helped my Sister carry her stuff & to also see my grammy (: Dinner there as usual was awesome. One of grammy's maid went back & its quite freaky, she actually stole before she left. Aunt also installed this spy camera in the hse. Gosh.. I can't believe some pple can actually look so decent on the outside yet so cunning on the inside. Its like pple treat them so nice since day 1 & they still dare to do such things. Where's their integrity at all? So at night, was talking to Huda. I miss that woman, always disturbing me non stop. School days huh babe? I love you la, Sentosa tgther soon okay? :D

Today's Ash Wednesday. "Remember man, thou art dust, & unto dust thou shalt return." Fast & abstinence, gaaah! Brother made me sandwich today, love it! Baby had his last paper today, finally huh? Now you can spend more time with me! Hahaha, no excuses! (: I've got lots of videos in my comp now! Yay, another reason to stay home, Mommy will be so proud of me, hahaha! Just watched Slumdog Millionaire, I would say its a not bad movie. Anyhoo, I hate hate hate hate hate pple who just add me for the sake of adding my other friends. Urgh! Not worth my time to even converse with them. Okay, I miss all of my friends, especially my clique ): & I miss Gerald badly too. The hse is so empty, I'm home alone, again... Curtains are close, no lights on, I don't even know how I'm feeling right now. I shall just indulge in my music now, till then..

























You were there for summer dreaming, for eternity..

It feels like it's the first time
That anybody's ever brought the sun without the rain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...