Yesterday, I stayed home all day. Mommy was pleased & happy I did so, hahaha! So yeah, kept the Christmas tree, tidied my room & all. I wanna buy alot of things for my room still :D At night, caught the last episode of Little Nyonya. Tossed & turned in bed, couldn't sleep. Kept thinking & thinking about alot of things. Naturally, I just teared.
"The one you love may not be good to you. The one who is good to you may not be the one you love. But still got to make the right choice which you think is right."
- Little Nyonya
Supposed to go to Ikea today, but I don't know who to ask along. So I guess I just gonna stay home again today. Mommy bought food back for me & I'm bored to death.. I'm alone at home %#^%)(#^@(%. On a second thought, I shld have just gone swimming to kill time, its free & you don't have to waste money. But sadly, I have to go all the way down to Temasek Club. My favorite Totally Spies is showing on Disney Channel now. Till then!
.
.
.
Sometimes I don't wish to know what's going on in your life. I don't need your latest updates. I don't need you to tell me. If I want to know, I'll gladly ask you. Cos how I'm feeling is that, with your big ego, you purposely come telling me this that this that. Oh gosh.. Ever since we part, I've drawn a line that I don't need to know what's going on in your life & I don't wish to talk to you that often, so please.. I'm cool with you being just a friend, but I guess I'm sorry I can't see myself being able to converse with you much anymore. I don't like being like this, sometimes I really detest you for making me like this. Forgive & forget, is what I always tell myself. I'm still trying to achieve that still..
I want to die knowing that I have loved & lost.
I want to die knowing that I have laughed & cried.
I want to live my life breaking all the rules set for me.
I want to get through day by day, not having to worry about tomorrow.
I want to look back on all the good memories & be thankful for they make my life as beautiful as it is.
I want to look back on all the bad memories & be thankful for they make me as strong as I am.

A kiss on the cheek in the old town park, carved your name in the shape of a heart.
Walked together, hand in hand
I didn't feel the rain