joy

"If nice boys cheat, means anything can happen."

Yesterday, slept at 4am in the morning cos I couldn't go to bed. Was eating my favorite M&Ms when I accidentally toppled the jar & most fell onto the floor, resulting me in throwing away alot, sad! ): So anyway, woke up in the afternoon. Headed down to Bugis to meet Girlfriend. I saw clothes I like, but couldn't buy cos I was rushing for time. Went to Cityhall to meet Vic & Wolfgang. They sent me to meet Tim & they went off. Thanks lovelies. Went for dinner at Timbre @ The Substation with Timy, Stephanie & Isaac. Great food, music & ambience there. After that, we bought alcohol & went too Fort Canning. Played drinking games & all, damn funny!

After Stephenie & Isaac left, was with Timy. I hope that stupid boy enjoyed his present! :D For only that night Mister, hahaha! So we were procrastinators, supposed to leave at this time but ended up leaving at I-forgot-what-time. So I was high & all, damn retarded. Dropped him off at Bedok & went to meet Hykel. Blah blah blah.. Came back home arnd 4am+ & went to bed.

Pulled myself out of bed this morning cos had to go to church. After church, had lunch then back home. Came back home, slept till 8pm. Why are pple I haven't talk for in awhile, started talking to me again, like Niezam & Rajiv. The shocking thing is that, they started saying things like they wna know me more & date me kind of thing. I'm lost for words man. Ahhhh, sometimes I feel terrible. Okay, this is not my first time feeling like that when I get to know more pple, especially guys. Yes, sometimes its alright but sometimes I'll feel much of a burden. I don't know larhxzxz, I shld just go sleep, goodnight world!



A complete makeover for Strawberry Shortcake, I like (:








HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMY! <3


I will give you all my life & I'm hear if you should call to me.

Talk in ever lasting words
Dedicate them all to me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...