joy

"Why not stop everything & let it fall into place by itself?"

Yesterday, was so sleepy yet have to force myself to wake up. Daddy came to picked us up & we went down to Aunt Adeline's Mom's place to visit & have lunch then we proceeded to Grammy's hse. Haha, more red packets :D After everything, came back home. Relatives, cousins & Brother's friends came over. I didn't invite anybody though. Arnd 7pm+, headed down Aunt Rebecca's place for awhile then to Marc's place. I didn't want to go actually, I'm just taking the opportunity that my friends are going too, so I could go to see his parents. Well, frankly speaking, I kinda miss them.

Jane, Yanru, Kasman & another guy was there. Mich, Eric, Tim & Gerald came, met them for awhile & parted. Later at night, drank Jack Daniel's then bought more beer to drink. Hahaha! So anyway, I got to know alot last night. Some which I feel sad for, some which I really need to laugh abt. I got to know more abt that YunWei girl, she's some typical cheena girl. She has a boyf yet she goes arnd (you know what). I need to post some pictures up, haha! She can never be match up to me. Not that my ego is big, but its a fact right? So Jane called to scold her & all, I guess she thought it was me but oh well, its good anyway [: I feel sad for Marc, I wish he found someone better rather than her. Gosh.. She said she wanted to beat me up, I totally laughed. Haha! Tell me straight la, why must go tell Marc, so attention seeker. She's damn fun to pick a fight with. I swear the alcohol yesterday wasn't the cause of it. Jane & Yanru left early in the morning. Initially I was sleeping on the bed but it was so cramp sharing with another 2 person so I moved outside to the sofa. Haiz, had a bad sleep man. I skipped work today anyway. Cabbed home in the afternoon, washed up & all. Locked myself in my room & started crying non stop for mins. Ended up falling asleep in the end..

I asked myself what those tears meant. I couldn't find an answer. Her making you happy make me contented but me myself feel terrible for not being too. Like you said, I used to know what I want but now I'm rly confused. I wonder why I actually bother abt your life now. I guess its bcos I still care. As much as I love you Marc, I can never be with you again. The thought of it is so heart-wrenching. I rly tried to move on. Until now, everytime I think of you cheating on me, makes my heart shatter so badly. I wish I'll never see you again, cos it hurts too much, too much, just too much. 3 years ago, that was the boy I was head over heels with. 3 years later, that boy never existed anymore. I wish you'll find a lovely girl & I'll definitely be happy for you. For now, you laid your hands on the wrong one. I need to figure out my life out soon. I'm confused. I don't know where to begin. My heart aches so bad.

So many pple are so nice to me, who cares for me. I appreciate everything, maybe too much that the tables turn. Everyone including my Daddy thinks I'm going from bad to worse. Have I really changed that much? ): Sometimes I wish no one likes me, it makes me so stress only. Shld I be blessed/happy that I have guys who like me like forever, or shld I feel sad that bcos of them, my life has been unhappy. Whatever it is, I need a break. Playing Minesweeper with Ivan totally calms me down [:

I've got work tmrw, fuckkkkkkkkkk.

24th January pictures (:














27th January pictures (:






I just love my phone's camera. Haha!














Once a part of me.


The last time you're gonna take such pic of me Marc :D


You're exactly what I was looking for, we'll go find a shoulder to cry upon.

We had fun under the sun
When winter came you'd be my angel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...