Yesterday, headed down to Bugis to meet Girlfriend, as usual I have to wait for her. Shopped a little, then Wolfgang came to meet us. Headed down to Marina for dinner. Ate at Waraku, was damn goooood! :D Probably it was because I haven't eaten the whole day. The whole day, was msging quite a number of pple, it was kinda distracting though. Gaaahhh.. Couldn't find my cutesy pink bunny bedroom slippers!! Veryyy sadddd. After that, went to The Coffee Bean at Millenia Walk to have chitchat session. Haha! Talk talk talk with my favorites, then back home, alone!
Was counting my monthly amount spent for last month & omgoshxzxzx, the shock of my life! I spent almost almost almost a thousand $1000. I seriously can faint ): That explains why I'm so broke right now. Anybody wanna be a sweetheart & sponsor me? You can donate to Joy's indulgence fund too, heeheee (:
Woke up this morning with quite a number of msgs. Got ready & all, & cabbed down to RP with Sis. She had her Ms/Mr RP 2009 competition. I spent my time there before the competition by using the lappy [: Jack came to meet me soon after, then Jane, Yanru & Girlfriend came. The pageant was good, needless to say my Sister won! Hahaha :D Am happy & proud of her! Looking at RP, it seemed nice. If I were posted to RP, I wouldn't mind, I just hate the 9am-4pm kind of classes that's all. After everything, came back home. I only ate one meal today plus my favorite wheel cracker. Hykel said I wasn't fat, so okay, I shan't go on a diet. Hahahaha!
Michelle & Eric aint in good terms now which make me rather frustrated! Seriously hate guys who cheat on girls. What's wrong with pple these days? They don't appreciate what they have, & they still want something more. Aren't they being too greedy? My heart really goes out to them. I hope one day they will reflect & think about their oh-so-pathetic-cheating-girls-and-feeling-good-still life.
Today's the 16th. Every month on this very date, reminds me of us . But what we've become now, has been torn apart. Restart, playback, stop, pause, rewind or forward? This ever confused heart of mine, won't settle down. I'm sure for now.





I love my sister to the maxxx, yay! <3




This world has lost its glory, let's start a brand new story now my love.
Words are all I have
To take your heart away