Yesterday, I decided to stay home all day again. Marc asked me out but I just didn't have the mood to go out. Computer & tveeee the whole day. Miss Reena msged me, she told me she isn't teaching in Fairfield anymore. Why after my batch graduates, most teachers leave. Its kinda sad though.. Lincoln called me, as usual I'll say I'll call him back but I never. Haha [: Was quite stress over choosing the courses for Poly too, but submitted it alrdy. I pray I'll get what I want.. Ansen started talking to me today, it was good. Caught up with him & all, he's adorable. Hahaha! So need to meet him soon, roar!
I need to change my sleeping habits, & shld stop sleeping at 3am & waking up at 1pm! Anyway, I have to wash up & meet Girlfriend. We're going shoppinggggggggggggg :D Probably dinner at Waraku again with Wolfgang. So happy, yay! Till then....
Give & you shall be given in return. I always believe it's true. I go to church, even when my wallet is empty & all I had is a note/coins, I'd still give my cash up to the church or to someone who needs it more than I do without accepting anything in return. & at times like this, I feel happy myself & God always finds a way to give me back in return, & in so much more which I had never expected. I feel so happy & blessed. That's the way people should be isn't it? Give & don't expect anything in return. Just like how I give all my love to him (ex-boyf), unconditionally.
People treat me good they talk about me, those who don't know me well gossip, but their perception will soon change. But those who knows me well think of me as a beautiful person inside out. I am not shy to be who I am. & I'm very proud of who I am today. Most people love me. Jealous people hate me. Born from a well-to-do family has taught me many things in life. I am so glad that I did not turn out to be some street gangster or just a simple someone but without any morals & values. I had it all imparted to me from mostly Daddy. & he's the only one I look up to. The kind of man that's so rare to find these days. If only Mommy had learned to treasure what she had, our lives would have turned out differently. This story would have been played out differently. I just know it. All in all, I'm just blessed to know everyone's healthy & our lives are going smoothly. We can't turn back the time, if only we could. So I'd just cherish every moment I have now. I thank God.
This is what I do to kill time, camwhore [:



Don't ever let me find you gone, cos that would bring a tear to me.
Life is like a roller coaster hang on pretty tight
Up & down, wrong & right now hang on for your life