Yesterday, stomach was so damn unwell in the morning, went to the toilet like 4 times ): Urgh. Headed down to school in the afternoon. Long train ride all the way there, almost died. Alighted at Buona Vista & En came to pick me up & we headed to school. Well, didn't do that well ): Cried like fuck.. Didn't get what I expected it to be. My English & Humanities totally swopped grades, was so shocked & disappointed. I kinda regretted not putting enough effort, but everything's done. Haiz ): Mr Lim S.C was so cute, talked to him then he was like, must keep in touch & he'll treat me to drinks some day & gave me his phone number. Hahaha! Went to Dover with my clique for lunch then headed down to Marina with Girlfriend & Zhen. Then, off to Far East. Bought accessories again. Ah fuck, I'm like fucking broke now. Went back home arnd 9pm+. So damn lonely in the train, felt damn shitty & emo.
Was walking to the bus stop to go home & suddenly Hykel popped up from behind, totally shocked me. He handed me a bouquet of flowers which was really lovely. Could you stop being so sweet? Cos I really don't know how to thank you >:( Sometimes I feel really bad. Roarrr! So yeah, had nothing to do so sent him off & I went home. Was walking home, when this group of Malays started whistling at me. I didn't bother at first then suddenly this guy came up to ask for my number. Oh gosh @&^(@%_^*#& I got no idea what's with me & Malay guys now. Haha! I remember I used to hate them. But I guess things change. Gerard & Uncle George was at home when I came home. Gerard advised me on some courses. Am really confused now.. Washed up & slept straight away, was so sleepy.
Last night, my tummy hurt so badly, I couldn't even sleep properly. My period is killing me & dampening my mood too. Urgh, so irritating. Decided to stay home all day today. I just changed my layout, yay :D I'm really confused over what courses I shld take & which poly I shld go too. TP is my first choice, but NYP offers some good choices too, but I really don't see myself going there. RP ever came across my mind, but Mommy, Brother & other friends didn't want me to go there. NP has a course which I'm quite interested in but its so far sadly. & lastly SP, which I don't think so..
Okiedoks, am really bored now. My whole body is aching. I feel damn terrible. I guess no point sulking over my results. I still thank God for achieving that grade cos if not it might have been worse. Talking to my babygirl Michelle now, toodles ^^v
This is my tallie wallie Girlfriend, the girl whom I love very much. She's has always been there for me through my darkest moment. I really thank God for her.. We share almost everything in common. Though right now as we start to get into our Poly life, we vowed to never forsake one another. Girlfriend, you know how much I love you & always wish no guy would hurt you. I'm always there, you know that, forever, I promise you <333







Smile an ever lasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me.
I was the straw to which you hung on
I came to enlight your silly life as far as I can see