joy

"I like your style."

Friday, home all day but BBQ at Pasir Ris at night. Met Girlfriend, Wolfgang & Hui Zhen at Pasir Ris' macs then Bev & Chandni came, we then headed down to PR beach for Suba's birthday. Ate, talk, took pictures & moreee [: Late at night, started to drink. Told myself not to, but in the end, I still drink. Acit treated me to another can of beer, yay! Was alright at first but started to get really high later on. Started to drag pple to dance with me. Played music, went up on the table to dance with Girlfriend & Hui Zhen. Vic joined a lil too, hahaha! The malays at the next pit also started to dance, & this guy did a striptease, it was damn hilarious! :D While going to the toilet with my girls, this fat guy came up to us & asked for our numbers but obviously we weren't interested. Arnd 3 or 4am+, Jo sent me home.

Saturday, came home, slept for less than 4 hours & woke up. Headed down to Bedok station to meet Ruben. We went to Bukit Gombak stadium for Hykel's competition. Well, a 1hour+ plus journey there to see less than a minute race. Haha :D But its good. After everything, went down to Town with Hykel. Dinner at Secret Recipe & the movie Transporter 3 in the night. Perfect date love. He was damn crazy I swear.. He told me he needed to get some guy stuff so he left me for awhile but suddenly he came back with a Build-A-Bear bear. Omgosh, I was so shocked. Thank you thank you <3 After the movie, met Yu Ling & Ruben outside Plaza Sing. Talked here & there, then was really sleepy, so decided to go home. Hykel sent me home & off he went. Came home, washed up & fell asleep immediately..

Had to drag myself out of church this morning. Was so sleepy during Mass, gaahhh.. After that, went for lunch with Brother at Eatzi then went to Ikea to get somestuff & back home. Rather boring day today.. Computer, tveeee, blah blah blah.. Roarrrrrr! >:( Changed my nail color today but it got ruined a lil while showering.

Okiedoks, I'm off to bed. I wish everyone all the best for their results tmrw. & thanks for all the wishes people! I can't believe I've gone this far. I've done my best for my final exams, so tmrw will be the outcome of it. Either I'll be in tears of joy or tears of sadness. Lord, I pray for a satisfying grade. Amen.











































I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you.

You're standing at the crossroads
Don't know which path to choose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...