Yesterday, headed down to Town to meet Hui Zhen. Job hunting was damn pathetic cos we tried Tangs, Taka, & much more but they weren't looking for part timers. So anyway, yada yada.... We tried this shop at Heeren, filled in the form & all, don't even know whether will get through or not. Went shopping too! Supposed to go home but in the end, went to meet Hui Zhen's friends. But I left half way. Headed back home, stopped by Hykel's place for awhile to see him [: We cabbed to Pasir Ris Park. Spent some time with him there, it was good. Right baby? Hahahaha! You're so cute, but can you stop disturbing me!? Roar. Came back past midnight, washed up & went to sleep.
Went down to TP Open Hse with Hui Zhen this afternoon. I had to wait for her for so long! It was kinda boring though, haha. Met up with Timy there for awhile. Went to Tampines' Pasar Malam. Heeheee, started to feel young cos I miss going to those kind. Then went to Town, Wolfgang came to meet us. Went over to Waraku at Heeren for dinner, food was gooooood :D Spent money again today. Seriously damn broke alrdy! I'm buying things on impulse & that's very bad. Bumped into Janet again on my way back home..
GCE 'O' Level results will be released on Monday. The moment everybody have been anticipating for. I'm feeling afraid alrdy. I pray pray I will do well, at least well enough to enter the course I want. I'm so tired right now, totally drained from all the walking & talking.. I'm gonna shower & off to bed, goodnight! Ah fuck, one of my nail just broke. Bloody cheebye, look so weird now #@%&(&^_& URGH!!!! BYE!






Let me see you through, cos I've seen the dark side too..
I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be