joy

"You are so important to me & I'll be right there whenever you need."

Yesterday, damn bored at home. Waited for time to pass then headed down to Sembawang for Chandni's birthday. My first time in that area, felt really really weird. Met up with Vic & Hui Zhen first. So yeah, good food there, but sadly I couldn't eat much :\ I really had a hard time chewing & all! I hadn't ate rice since my tongue piercing, porridge almost everyday. Gaahh.. When I recover, Hykel will bring me to eat Hor Fun, my favorite!! RIGHT!!!?? Heheee.. Then I can eat my favorite Caesar Salad from Coffee Bean. Yay!! After everything, went back home. Hykel was such a sweetheart, he was on the phone with me till I reached my doorstep, thanks dear.

Church in the morning. I think I'll be going to St Anne's more often now, since St Joseph's really far for me now. Sad sad.. But I guess I'll be able to bump into Timy more often cos St Anne's his parish church. After mass, he passed me this '69' tongue stud which he's having now. Hahaha thankewwww! After church, followed Daddy for lunch, told him abt my piercing, cos apparently he didn't find out since morning. He didn't say much, I have the most understanding & loving father in this world. I'm so lucky, love you Dad! <3

In the evening, headed down to PR mrt to meet Hykel. Trained down to Lido macs to meet Eric, then went to Tanglin Club for his birthday dinner with his family. Bcos of Eric, couldn't meet Frannie for his birthday, ahhh! After dinner, slacked arnd & back home with Hykel. I was really bored & had nothing to do, so I just sent Hykel to his doorstep, hehe! :D I have to go wash up now, gooooodnight love.





























Eric Hogberg! You're 22 alrdy, please stop making a girl unhappy!! :D


Each day I live, I want to be, a day to give the best of me.

When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
& the answers are all up to me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...