Wednesday, went over to grandmother's hse in the evening. Had dinner & all, then Uncle Dave sent me to Bugis. Went Haji Lane to meet Vic, Acit, Wolfgang, Chandni, Hui Zhen & Suba. Sheesha a lil, after that Hui Zhen, Wolfgang & I went to catch the fireworks. After that, headed down to Clarke Quay. Wanted to go into a club, but didn't in the end. Bought bottles and sat down to drink. Khalis came to meet me. Okay so yea, I got drunk, yet again. Haha. Then, Hykel left his group & came to meet me. Thanks darlings for taking care of me (:
Arnd 5am plus, decided to go home. Waited for the cab for like more than a hour, was so pissed. Called cab many times, finally got through & cabbed home with Hykel and Nadia. Came home, slept all the way till evening. Went to church at night, mass was all in Latin. Went for dinner at Siglap then back home. Conferenced with Hykel and Michelle at night. Couldn't sleep, felt kinda emo so I was reading through my JAE book. Haha!
Today afternoon, headed down to Queensway to meet Michelle and Eric. Went to pierce my tongue. It wasn't pain initially but now its hurting a lil. After that, went to Clementi to meet Girlfriend and Vic. Went to eat, bought KFC, but couldn't even eat. Ketam & Wolfgang came to meet us after that and Wolfgang ate my food. Took the bus & headed down to Marina area. Walked arnd, slacked & back home.
Gosh, I rly have a hard time eating. I hope the pain doesn't last for so long! I wna have a labret piercing next but mom was like, you pierce some more, I'm gonna jump down. Haha, how cute! (: Okiedoks, supposed to meet Hykel. I wna meet him now, but I'm home & lazy to get my ass out of the hse alrdy. Heehee.


They love blocking me from the cam!!
Caught a glimpse, away from the crowd [:



JASON! The guy Hui Zhen went crazy over -.-

Damn lousy shots taken by I forgot who!

To taste the sweet, I face the pain.
My finest day
Is yet unknown